Job Description : • Handling of Credit Audits/Reconciliation/Other Audits of Banks/Banking Clients • Interaction with Bankers/Corporate Clients • Drawing Power Analysis • Preparation of Sanction & Review Notes • Annual Filing of ROC/MCA Form for 20-30 companies • Filing of petition to CLB/RD office for various matters to MCA • Managing & Mentoring team of 20-25people • Managing Branch in various day to day matters
Designation: Sales Analyst
- The person will be in charge of filtering the existing data base and adding on to it.
- This person will be in charge of tracking deals/ M&As/ IPOs, cash flows, analyzing Balance sheets, finding newer sources of investor information.
- The person shall also do sector wise-zone wise study, which will help in lead generation.
- The role will monitor new client acquisition by zones closely and assist the Business Head in monitoring activity.
- It will also enable the sales team to better understand their current clients and how their investments stack up.
- This role will analyze sales trends across competition, markets and provide inputs to the business.
- This role will also require making strategic presentations for the team based on inputs from the Business head and sales teams.
- This role will also run a minor sales target.
Competencies & Personality Traits:
- The person should be smart, energetic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- MS - Excel skills are a must. Analytical mindset needed.
- Should be able to make optimum utilization of resources of the firm to generate through put.
- MS PowerPoint proficient. Should be able to make impactful PowerPoint presentations.
Leading chain of schools is looking for a General Manager (Finance) to take end-to-end responsibility w.r.t. debt raise – new proposals, sanctioned proposals & existing credit lines. Over the past several decades, the group has raised 100s of crores of bank debt with no delinquencies.
Top 3 responsibilities
1) New: Pitch & propose to banks, prepare projections, CMA, etc., negotiate terms/rates, obtain favourable credit ratings, complete facility agreements & PG/EM/RM/LC formalities, and generally liaise with banks, CRAs, lawyers & internal stakeholders to ensure timely disbursal.
2) Sanctioned: Independently manage site visits, audits, documentations & queries to ensure speedy disbursal of tranches.
3) Existing: Deliver ongoing compliance/documentation, plan forex hedging, vet bank interest/charges, and scout & seize opportunities like top-ups, limit enhancements, renegotiation of terms, transfers to lower-cost sources, release of liens, etc.
Top 3 must haves
1) CA with 10+ years of debt raising experience including at least 10 disbursed proposals of Rs. 50+ crores each in the last 3 years.
2) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel to prepare CMA data, loan proposals, forecasts, analyses, etc.
3) High work ethic and ability to calmly & clinically deal with multiple concurrent proposals/lines on tight deadlines.
Top 3 nice to haves
1) Strong experience in fundraise for real-estate construction.
2) Roster of personal relationships with banks & credit rating agencies
3) Pleasing personality with ability to communicate sharply, negotiate deftly & transact discreetly.
This job is NOT FOR YOU if most of your work experience has been in the areas of:
1) Accounts, audit, tax, etc.
2) Fundraising for industrial projects involving factories, P&M, etc.
3) Fundraising using non-debt instruments like private equity, etc.
Apply at https://leadingschools.typeform.com/to/KnCL6D