Saisanj Retail Pvt. Ltd. is a fast growing organization focused on retail and software technology solutions. The company is founded by an ex-Amazonian and MIT Sloan management graduate spearheading Indian’s e-commerce and technology growth.
Department- Finance Reports to- Director
Job Location- TS, Hyderabad
We are seeking a Sr Finance Executive to support Saisanj Group. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key partner and founding member of a fast growing business. The person will analyze and formulate new business ideas, make analytical judgments using financial models, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change.
This position will also support key business goals and objectives by providing financial and analytical leadership through financial planning, reporting, and analysis. The successful candidate will initiate analyses designed to improve operating performance and will effectively and persuasively communicate recommendations to all levels of management. This role requires significant accuracy and attention to detail as well as creative problem solving abilities.
• Assist in the preparation of the business plans
• Prepare and present P&L analysis for major initiatives
• Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business
• Develop and maintain budgeting framework and tools.
• Accountability and responsibilities of Financial Statement review process i.e. Verification of Balances, Balance sheet schedules review, P&L Review, reconciliations and Variance Analysis.
• Assist in budgeting and strategic planning for new category launches
• Partner with teams across the organization to drive optimal cross functional decisions that maximize long term free cash flow.
• Manage all compliance, audit activities and keep all filings current.
• Manage and keep the day to day operations finance up to date.
• Handle all banking and customer financial communication in a timely manner
• 5+ years finance and/ or accounting experience in a corporate environment
• Experienced in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Retail or Software industries
• Excel Guru
o Strong interpersonal skills
o Experience in both high-tech and low-tech
o Financial and Managerial accounting experience
o Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
o Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
o Ability to agree and disagree
• CA or MBA