We have vacancies for following Positions: 1. For Chartered Accountant and Semi Qualified
• Experience in GST compliance and Consulting, Experience in Statutory audits, • Good understanding of accounting policies and accounting standards • Well versed with auditing techniques • Proficient with MS Office/Tally/Preferably having some working knowledge on SAP and other ERPs •
2. B.com with 1-3 year of Experience : Working knowledge on Accounting, TDS and GST
Candidates who can join immediately will be prefered.
We are conducting walk in interview on Dec 7 and Dec 8, 2018 at our office, Interested Candidates can come directly for Interview at following address: S C Mehra & Associates 707, Dattani Plaza, Safedpull, Andheri Kurla Road, Near Sakinaka Telephone Exchange, Sakinaka, Andheri east.
Contact Person : Sharad Mandowara - 9930229771 Interview Timing: 11 am to 5.30 Pm
Leading chain of schools is looking for a General Manager (Finance) to take end-to-end responsibility w.r.t. debt raise – new proposals, sanctioned proposals & existing credit lines. Over the past several decades, the group has raised 100s of crores of bank debt with no delinquencies.
Top 3 responsibilities
1) New: Pitch & propose to banks, prepare projections, CMA, etc., negotiate terms/rates, obtain favourable credit ratings, complete facility agreements & PG/EM/RM/LC formalities, and generally liaise with banks, CRAs, lawyers & internal stakeholders to ensure timely disbursal.
2) Sanctioned: Independently manage site visits, audits, documentations & queries to ensure speedy disbursal of tranches.
3) Existing: Deliver ongoing compliance/documentation, plan forex hedging, vet bank interest/charges, and scout & seize opportunities like top-ups, limit enhancements, renegotiation of terms, transfers to lower-cost sources, release of liens, etc.
Top 3 must haves
1) CA with 10+ years of debt raising experience including at least 10 disbursed proposals of Rs. 50+ crores each in the last 3 years.
2) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel to prepare CMA data, loan proposals, forecasts, analyses, etc.
3) High work ethic and ability to calmly & clinically deal with multiple concurrent proposals/lines on tight deadlines.
Top 3 nice to haves
1) Strong experience in fundraise for real-estate construction.
2) Roster of personal relationships with banks & credit rating agencies
3) Pleasing personality with ability to communicate sharply, negotiate deftly & transact discreetly.
This job is NOT FOR YOU if most of your work experience has been in the areas of:
1) Accounts, audit, tax, etc.
2) Fundraising for industrial projects involving factories, P&M, etc.
3) Fundraising using non-debt instruments like private equity, etc.
Apply at https://leadingschools.typeform.com/to/KnCL6D