Preferred with internal audit knowledge and work experience. • Candidate should have basic to intermediate knowledge of financials, operations and technology and its related risks. • Candidate should have good knowledge for designing and assessment of internal controls for the Business process.
If you enjoy working with international clients and colleagues to improve business effectiveness, create sustainable efficiencies, add value by matching firm capabilities with client needs, and would like to be a part of a building a world class consulting team, then we invite you to help drive our winning risk advisory team. RSM Delivery Center, Gurgaon is now hiring qualified CA/ CPA/ MBA Finance professionals with 0-1 years of experience in Internal Audit/ SOX/ SOC 1 &2/ ITGC. Interested Candidates can send their profile to email@example.com.
Position Description: RAS Analyst is expected to work on Risk Advisory's multiple service offerings which includes Internal Audit, SOX, ICFR, SOC 1, SOC 2, IT Audits engagements and will be a part of multiple engagement member team. The candidate should have a strong knowledge-level of financial, operational, and/or information technology, internal controls, identifying risks and related controls, as well as performing test work of identified significant controls.
• Demonstrate understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, and related regulatory and compliance standards for internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley, and SOC engagements
• Reviewing, documenting, and testing business process transactions, access controls, segregation of duties and automated controls for internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley, and SOC engagements
• Reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing application controls, particularly automated controls on a wide range of ERP systems and software applications across a wide variety of client business processes
• Performing technology risk assessments and reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing information technology controls including change management, security, backup and operations controls, in a wide range of computing environments, for internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley, and Service Organization Control (SOC) engagement.
• Communicate effectively with your internal engagement team and develop executive presence through interactions with RSM Internationals and their clients
• Communicating findings and recommendations to client engagement personnel
• Attending appropriate professional meetings and conferences and reading publications to expand professional knowledge and build a network of business contacts