PrintStop India Pvt. Ltd
Book fixed asset invoices in the Accounting Software
Petty Cash Accounting
1) Manage the petty cash for all entities / departments (Retail, Production, Corporate) of the company and also book the expense under appropriate heads in the accounting software.
2) Withdraw Cash from the bank as and when needed.
3) Tally Petty Cash account with Actual cash in hand at end of month (Monthly)"
Expense Bill Accounting - Validate the expense bill received and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop
Purchase Accounting (Paper, Jobwork and Consumable) - Validate the purchase bill received (Party name, GST No etc) and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop.
Credit Card Accounting - Book the expenses for which payments are auto debited or paid by CC.
Payroll Accounting - Whenever CC payment is made, the payment needs to be adjusted billwise
1) Book all entries related to salary and statutory dues.
2) Reconciliation of Loan and Advances Ledgers with HR
3) Complete FnF settlements and Reconcilation of Payable for Salary with Pending FnFs.
Payment Disbursements - Issue checks / NEFT as per payment terms to vendors and book the same in the system.
Purchase Approvals - Approve selected Vendor Bills against the approved rate card after cross checking the PO and Bill quantities
Ledger Cleanups - Ensuring that all ledgers are adjusted and cleaned. Bills have been booked for advances given and no on account entries are there in the system. (Monthly)
Vendor Registration - Collect all details of Vendor Registration and create the Creditor Ledger in the accounting system
Document Filing - All documents (Vouchers / Invoices etc) have to be filed appropriately and on timely basis.
Qualification & Previous Experience:
1) BCom Graduate
2) 2+ years work experience in Accounts preferable
1) Knowledge of Tally is a Must
2) Good Email and Verbal Communication Skills
3) Basic knowledge of Excel. Advance Excel knowledge Preferable
4) Knowledge of GST and TDS preferable
Salary range: 15k - 25K per month
Work days: 6 days a week, Sunday is a fixed off
10 April 2019
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
U G Devi & Co ( Audit )
CKB GROUP OF COMPANIES ( Accounting )