• Candidate has to take charge / control of all Client delivery matters as committed by the Founder Partner.
• Need to have financial analysis skill & understand the responsibility of a Financial Controller of a mid-size Co. Help the SME’s Clients for smooth running or for expanding (Merger & Acquisition, Joint Venture etc.), establishing policy for internal check, developing 5 years’ business plan in detailed manner and capable of running ‘what if’ scenario, Advise on cash flow and cash management etc.
• Help the Client in Due Diligence for new Investment.
• Build Business plan for Startups.
• Corporate restructuring / Demerger of Client business into different entities and its tax implications.
• To prepare presentations to attract investor to invest their fund in client business.
• Assist the Founder in Acquiring New Clients, prepare proposals and attend all meetings with the Founder on New and existing Clients for Review.
1. Preparing monthly funding plan with projected source of borrowings and interest cost
2. Preparing variance analysis of borrowings ie. budget vs. actual performance on monthly basis
3. Preparation of monthly ALM reports and various ALM returns/reports to be submitted to RBI. Preparing ALM presentation on regular basis to be sent to Asset Liability Committee members of board.
4. Liaisoning with rating agencies and internal departments for data requirements and finalizing the rating rationales
5. Liasoning with various Banks, MFs for their day to day data requirements, solving their queries sending financials, UFCE certificates, RBI returns and other information as per Bank covenants sanctioned
6. Compliance with SEBI, RBI guidelines as applicable from time to time
7. Track movements of peer NBFCs CPs, NCDs deals
8. Preparation of RCMs and flow Charts for SOX compliances and monitor its process
9. Preparing of Daily cash Flows for tacking Collection & Disbursement
10. Maintaining MIS for BGs issued for securitization transactions
11. Tracking Competition in the NBFC segment and preparing extensive presentations on competition analysis on a regular basis thereby writing up a SWOT analysis of the peers vis-à-vis TMFL.
12. Should have Good knowledge of Treasury Risk Management (TRM) module and FI module of SAP, right from entries into system, CC uploads, MIS reports to be generated from system
13. Providing data to SOX and concurrent auditors with treasury related audit requirements
14. Knowledge of Securitization product