(Financial Reviewer) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
- Hiring CA Inter / ICWA Inter
Analyzing financial statements and apply suitable accounting concepts from the taxonomy
- Get trained and use in-house XBRL software extensively
- Receive and execute client revisions to financial statements
- Troubleshoot & validate the A/C errors
Financial Statement Analysis – Cash Flow, Financial Statement Analysis, Ratio Analysis Basic
Basis of A/C
Financial Statement & Analysis
* Interested to work in Rotational shift
Position: Head - Operations
Reporting to: CEO
- Must be working in an audit firm
- Must have strong and in-depth experience on accounting, audit finalization, Income Tax, TDS, Service Tax, VAT, GST and all allied matters
It's an all-rounder job covering majorly the following:
A) Management, building and training of team members
B) Ensure smooth and professional delivery of operational tasks
C) Cordial coordination with clients
D) Attending new business enquiries
E) Business development activities
F) Attending seminars, conferences and business events representing the company
Guidance / Support will be provided by the management.
- Strong leader who currently handles a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to deliver the tasks efficiently in time
- Attractive and pleasing personality
- Passion to grow by performance
- Possessing a Two wheeler preferred
1. Good Communication
2. Ability to handle all month end reconciliations starting from AP, AR, GL, GST, TDS, Salary,BRS
3. Capable of going thru multiple data and analyse
4. Experience in handling Big 4 audit firms
5. Having done one assignment in articled position in payment industry
6. Ability to map the trial balance with accounting standards, CARO and Ind AS
7. Actively involve in developing financial control systems, AR/AP confirmations
8. Participated in due diligence process for overseas investment
9. Knows transfer pricing audits, statutory audit handling
10. Solid attitude, an eye for detailing always.
• Minimum qualification: B.com /M. Com / CA-inter/ CMA (inter)/CMA Qualified
• Minimum Work experience: 1-2 years in Statutory audits, Stock Audits/ Other Banking Audit Work
• Good understanding of accounting policies and accounting standards
• Well versed with auditing techniques
• Proficient with MS Office/Tally/Preferably having some working knowledge on SAP and other ERPs
• Flexibility with travelling
• Hard working and dedicated.
Looking for articles.
No of vacancy: 03
Outstation and direct entry students please excuse us.
Interested candidates do send their Cv to email@example.com with their educational certificates.scanned copies.