Book fixed asset invoices in the Accounting Software
Petty Cash Accounting
1) Manage the petty cash for all entities / departments (Retail, Production, Corporate) of the company and also book the expense under appropriate heads in the accounting software.
2) Withdraw Cash from the bank as and when needed.
3) Tally Petty Cash account with Actual cash in hand at end of month (Monthly)"
Expense Bill Accounting - Validate the expense bill received and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop
Purchase Accounting (Paper, Jobwork and Consumable) - Validate the purchase bill received (Party name, GST No etc) and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop.
Credit Card Accounting - Book the expenses for which payments are auto debited or paid by CC.
Payroll Accounting - Whenever CC payment is made, the payment needs to be adjusted billwise
1) Book all entries related to salary and statutory dues.
2) Reconciliation of Loan and Advances Ledgers with HR
3) Complete FnF settlements and Reconcilation of Payable for Salary with Pending FnFs.
Payment Disbursements - Issue checks / NEFT as per payment terms to vendors and book the same in the system.
Purchase Approvals - Approve selected Vendor Bills against the approved rate card after cross checking the PO and Bill quantities
Ledger Cleanups - Ensuring that all ledgers are adjusted and cleaned. Bills have been booked for advances given and no on account entries are there in the system. (Monthly)
Vendor Registration - Collect all details of Vendor Registration and create the Creditor Ledger in the accounting system
Document Filing - All documents (Vouchers / Invoices etc) have to be filed appropriately and on timely basis.
(CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Candidate should have experience of following.
1) Monthly GSTR & Compliances
2) Refund Handling
3) GST Consulting on complex Transactions
4) GST Audits
5) GST Consulting
6) Automation for various reconciliations required under GST
7) Scrutinize / assessment and other departmental issues
8) Training and awareness among the team on latest and upcoming update under GST Law
9) Contentious knowledge acquisition
10) Team Handling
Processing Staff Salaries as per prescribed format
Processing Crew Salaries for vessel as per prescribed format.
Monthly P & L account (Vessel Seaways 9) to be submitted with complete summaries(Invoice Summary, Exps Break up, Midnight reports)
Statutory payment to be processed including Seaways 9â€™s Crew Provident fund.
TDS Challan payment every month.
TDS returns Salary & others to be submitted.
GST return details submission to the consultant.
Monthly report submission to CA
Invoicing: Crew Management Fees , Admin fees(Service charges) & Disbursement account(General & Manning service and Visa & traveling Exps)
Cash flow Statement and Monthly statement submission to Mr.Girish Kumar.
Seamen welfare fund submission
Seamen Levy fees submission
Professional tax return submission
Shop & Establishment License renewal
Projected P & L account submission upon request from Management
BMC registers to be maintained on every month.
Bank Guarantee to be renewed on every 5 years as per Recruitment and Placement service License.
To ensure timely carrying out required audits internal & External.
ISO Representative for maintaining ISO records of SOMIPL.
Mobile , Electricity bill , Telephone bill and vendors cheque should be submit/courier.
Knowledge of outward remittance for foreign vendors payment.
Knowledge of Transfer pricing return.
Preparation of Invoices as per CPA and follow up for the payment.
Preparation of GR Waiver with Import documentation.