1. Day to Day Accounting includes Sales, Journal, Purchase, Payment and Receipt Voucher in Tally ERP 9.
2. Bank Reconciliations.
3. Reconciliations of Debtors and Creditors.
4. Preparation of Payment of Suppliers.
5. Knowledge of TDS, GST, EPF and ESI deductions.
6. Knowledge of TDS and GST Returns.
7. Inter unit reconciliation between group companies.
8. Coordination with Banks for BG and Limits.
9. Preparation of Salary Sheet.
10. Preparation of Export documents.
11. Finalization of Balance Sheet of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
12. Preparation of ITR Filling includes ITR of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
13. Knowledge of Company and LLP annually ROC.
14. Preparation and presentation of documents for Income Tax Cases and Sale Tax Cases Authorities.
Skills required in the candidate.
Working knowledge required for any of the following:
Good Accounting skills
Good Communication skills
Confident and motivated.
Willing to learn as we have lot to explore.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the masters India Suvidha Kendra Business Unit by managing daily accounting tasks or service requests of that particular client. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
Assist with other accounting projects
Experience Required: 1- 3 years
Compensation: 2.16 to 3 LPA
1.Prepared annual company accounts both standalone and consolidated as per Accounting Standards
2.Preparation and analysis of accounting ratio, reports and statements
3.Generated budgets/forecasts for the management
4.Expert level knowledge of excel
5.Working knowledge of laws like, Income Tax, GST, Customs, Companies
6.Act and other commercial laws