We are looking for an Assistant Accountant with Experience in:
All matters related to accounting like:
- Working Knowledge of TALLY
- Journal Entries
- General Banking related work
- Maintaining proper book of accounts
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Import Documentation
- Foreign Remittances
And other account related work.
Basic Function: This position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, and margin analysis. The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
1. Develop / Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
2. Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems
3. Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
4. Develop bill of material standard costs & labor SKUs
5. Report on breakeven points by products, work centers, and locations
6. Report on margins by product, activities and division
7. Report on periodic variances and their causes
8. Analyze capital budgeting requests
9. Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group
10. Coordinate physical inventories and cycle counts
11. Accumulate and apply overhead costs as prescribed by GAAP.