Experience in Process Consulting/ Risk Advisory/ Internal Audit/ Compliance function at a reputed consulting firm or corporate
• Execute risk-based internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management and revenue assurance assignments as per the client requirements
• Develop audit work programs, evaluate issues for improvement and communicate issues to IA management and business clients
• Independent preparation of deliverable relating to various services being delivered to the clients including preparation of report, process documents, presentations, etc.
• Participate in meetings with the clients and working on the deliverables
• Possesses good auditing skills, sound knowledge of various auditing and accounting standards, and a strong understanding of internal control systems
• Capable of performing the audit assignments independently
• Clear, logical and analytical abilities
• Strong team player and able to multi-task and work under pressure in a dynamic business environment
• Experience of working in an ERP environment and able to extract data from SAP/ ERP application relating to various functions and analyze the same
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Good at report writing using MS Word and PowerPoint
(Business Excellence - MIS ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Monitoring business/ regional P&L and analysis of monthly/ weekly/ daily MIS
• Providing value added information and analysis to support management decision making
• Preparing & providing information for Financial and business planning required to support on operations and decisions
• Review of periodical & locational MIS reporting of profitability, Working capital & its variance analysis for decision making & taking remedial actions.
• Preparing data for Budgets and Mid Term plans
• Cash flow preparation and monitoring
• Special project based activities.
• Respond to business requirements for reports / analysis / clarifications
• Coordinating the annual / rolling business plan
• Understanding and use of fundamentals of statistical data analysis.
• Ability to determine improvement business processes, develop systems.
• Sensitivity analysis and develop improvement area.
• Monitoring and support on Business operations and decisions to plant teams
• Collaborate with all business units for regular MIS generation process.
• MIS synchronization across all business units
• Preparing information and analysis for Board and other Meetings
• Evaluation of Capex/investment proposals and ROI/payback calculations
• Proficient in MS office, worked in ERP environment
(Business Development Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Strategise on placing the product in the market. Reach out to corporates,meet the payroll/finance/ HR heads and tell them about our product and story. We welcome any other kick ass thoughts to push the product !
(Consultant (Multiple Positions)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Job Description: Internal Audit (Multiple positions)
• Examine and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the organizations’ internal control systems & recommend practical solutions to improve operations, enhance internal controls and reduce costs where possible.
• Coordination and interaction with client for understanding the business
• Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
• Identify root cause and financial impact of audit findings and suggest practical recommendations.
• Identify key areas of risk within the organisation and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
• Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers and report significant issues to senior management.
• Adhere to the guidelines suggested by the Firm
• Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
• Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
• Provide senior management and the Board of Auditors with an opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls in the organisation.
• In-depth technical knowledge and experience in the field of auditing.
• Proven communication (oral and written) skills, including ability to write persuasively in a clear and concise manner, and to communicate effectively orally.
• Resourcefulness, proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a diverse environment with sensitivity and respect.
• Ability to focus on detailed tasks to achieve specified outcomes
• Proficiency in tools (i.e. MS Excel, MS word, Power point, MS Visio, etc.) and audit techniques.