(Debt Syndication Executive) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Initial assessment of the company
• Review of business plan, historical financial statements and financial projections
• Evaluating alternative debt and equity options
• Credit Appraisal (includes financial modeling, business analysis and deal structuring)
• Prepare Credit Monitoring Authority (CMA) Report for Companies as required by banks/FIs
• Submission of detailed proposals to banks or financial institutes as per prescribed formats.
• Loan Syndication (coordinating with the syndication team and banks/FIs)
• To handle the entire gamut of pre and post sanction activities including project evaluation or appraisal, preparation of term sheets or legal documents and negotiation thereof with the clients, assistance in security creation until the loan disbursement stage.
• Candidates will have ample opportunities to have hands on experience in corporate debt (loan) syndication
Fundraising: Knowledge of corporate / commercial institute and banking debt and equity product
CR Advisory: Industries and external rating product knowledge
Financial Monitoring: In-depth knowledge of corporate balance sheet and analytical skilled
The Person should have information about Payroll software & how various command in payroll software works.Good knowledge of excel. He/She should be Presentable, Fast, Goal oriented & who can meet the deadline in time.
The candidate should have cleared Both Groups of IPCC.
The candidate should be interested in pursuing career in Project Finance, Corporate Laws, Business Valuation, Due Diligence, FEMA, etc.
Must be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The candidate should have cleared both groups of IPCC.
The candidate should be interested in pursuing career in Project Financing,Corporate Laws,FEMA etc. Must be proficient in Excel, Word & Powerpoint.