We are looking for Associates with min 3 years experience to join a full service legal firm with international presence.
There are 3 roles as mentioned below:
1. Real Estate Associate/ Sr Associate
Review documents, title of properties, conduct due diligence and show red flags if any, prepare sales deed, lease deed, power of attorney and other transactional documents, getting property registration done at Sub registrat office.
2. IP Associate/ Sr Associate
IP matters, registeration of TM, copyrights, research on various legal issues, drafting of contracts and opinions, trade mark and copyright applications and interacting with clients
3. General Corporate Assocaite/ Sr Associate
All company related acts/ law, review, draft, answer queries on acts/ laws. Corporate commercial transactions, Drafting contracts, Joint Ventures, Mergers, acquisitions, general Corporate Law
1. The candidate should be academically brilliant and should possess good communication skills.
2. Post Qualification Experience - 2 to 3 Yrs
3. The candidate should be able to independently handle areas of Taxation, Finance and Accounting & Audit.
4. Candidates residing in Gurgaon or nearby area would be preferred.
• He is responsible for making sure that the client's tax forms are complete and accurate, and that the client is paying neither more nor less than necessary.
• Taking financial decisions such as whether or not to claim a business expense, when to differ a tax responsibility, and other issues that include both legal and financial ramifications.
• CA help companies make smart long-term financial decisions such as whether to acquire another company or enter into a new business relationship.
• Analyses of the financial statements involved in any business deal to ensure that the deal makes good sense for the company.
• Preparing financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
• Advising on tax and treasury issues;
• Negotiating terms with suppliers.
• Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;
• Working in audit involves checking accounting ledgers and financial statements within corporations and government.
• Producing reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits;
• Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
Candidate have completed CA / CA Final Year/ Articleship/ Pursuing CA can be considered.
Candidate should have good knowledge of Taxation, Excise & Audit.
He should have general business interest and awareness.
Candidate should have Good knowledge of MS -Office.
Candidate should have good communication & Interpersonal skills.
Candidate should have good analytical & Problem Solving skills.
Candidate should possess strong leadership skills.