Skills & Experience : Reqd. Others
The candidate may be a qualified professional or a semi qualified professional with experience. Even graduates with relevant experience can also apply. Candidates with GST Background will be preferred. Immense exposure in the field of GST Audit, legal drafting and research.
Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Candidate should have experience of following.
1) Monthly GSTR & Compliances
2) Refund Handling
3) GST Consulting on complex Transactions
4) GST Audits
5) GST Consulting
6) Automation for various reconciliations required under GST
7) Scrutinize / assessment and other departmental issues
8) Training and awareness among the team on latest and upcoming update under GST Law
9) Contentious knowledge acquisition
10) Team Handling
Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Experience of filing GST Returns, GST Reconciliation, monthly deposit and report discrepancies. Excellent command over MS Excel. Knowledge of Oracle Software would be added advantage.
Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
• Having relevant experience and vast knowledge of Indirect Taxation.
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable process
• Experience in GST Filing
• Good knowledge of Advanced Excel including VBA programming
• Good knowledge of Tally
• Should have passion towards technology
• Good knowledge of GST Impact on business
• Good Written English communication skills – should be able to write articles, presentations etc.