Candidate must have good knowledge of Financial concepts, Accounting Standards and must be eager to learn. A good knowledge of MS-Excel is must and should be serving us without any break / leave for 9 / 12 months based on the eligibility.
Company Name: Aristo Consultants (hiring for a leading Investment Bank IN BANGALORE)
Job Title: CA Industrial Trainee
No. of Vacancy: Multiple
Pay Scale: Best in the industry
Required Skills: Telephonic interviews would be conducted.
Contact person: HR – Aishwabh Singh (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 8860698774
Imp. Criteria: Appearing for CA finals in Nov'19 or May'20 exams
Thanks & Regards
Contact: +91 8860698774
A CA Trainee @ IS would be required to do the following under the guidance of senior members in the project team:
1. Participate in the requirements gathering across the various Finance Functions
2. Document the gathered requirements as As-Is Process document
3. Apply the conceptual knowledge of Accounting/Taxation/IT while doing solution design
4. System testing of the solution post its development completion
5. Coordinate with the end users to get the User Acceptance Testing done
6. Documenting the User/System manual for the rolled out systems and participate in end user trainings
7. End user support post Go-Live
In order to be able to do the above, the candidate should have:
1. Good oral and communication skills
2. Very good command on Accounting
3. In-depth understanding Accounting Standards/GAAP/ IAS
4. Strong in Indirect as well as Direct taxes
5. Good understanding of the SDLC process
6. Fair understanding of IT/ITeS industry
7. Any prior experience of working on SAP would be an added advantage
Candidates should have passed the IPCC /Intermediate examination
Candidates to have minimum 9 (Nine) months and maximum 12(Twelve) months of Articleship left during the last year of prescribed period of practical training as on the date of commencement of training.
B.Com or BBA graduation with preferred 60% throughout academics.
(Vacancy for Industrial Trainee-Max Life Insurance) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
We are looking for Industrial Trainee– Internal Audit for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Location : Gurgaon
Education : CA-Intermediate (Both Group)
Exp : 2 Years of articleship in Internal Audit (preferably Big 4 / Top 20)
Skills : Should have strong Internal Audit background, knowledge of Insurance
Industry, ability to understand IT System functionalities, sound knowledge of
MS-Office 2007, strong written and verbal communication skills.
1. Conduct risk based audits, preparing risk assessments and performing audit procedures / testing.
2. Prepare and maintain documentation of the audit work / results .
3. Discuss and form agreement with process owner on control gaps and opportunities for improvement and provide specific and provide practicable recommendation for effective closure of the issues and mitigation of risks.
4. Follow-up to determine adequacy of corrective actions - Track and validate status of issues highlighted.
5. Perform and present special studies and projects as may be assigned.
Interested Candidates mail your CV to:
Contact Person: Manish Gupta