(Finance Administration Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
Qualification and experience
• At least first Degree in Finance Administration Management/ BA;
• Previous experience in a Liaison Office (profit / no profit) – good knowledge of the legal procedures and obligations (RBI; ROC; AD Bank; Tax related issues including TDS, GST; etc)
• At least 5 years working experience as Finance Administration Manager in a senior position
• At least 3 years’ experience with INGO or local NGO/
• Precedent experience with Donor agencies/ CSR Department of private firms is a plus
• Good knowledge to the public/private transport system with in India;
• Previous experience in conducting training on financial reporting
• Proficiency in spoken and written English ,Kannada and Hindi
• Advanced Computer skills in MS Office and Tally ERP.
Personal competences and relational attitudes
• Willing to travel at least 40% of the time
• Flexibility and Integrity
• Good level of autonomy and sense of responsibility and commitments
• Capacity to respect deadlines and to timely carry out the job assigned
• Prepared to work in challenging environment without the supervision
• Ability to monitor and supervise project activities
• Ability to work effectively as part of a Team and relate to people across all levels
• Able to communicate effectively and lead others through change
• Ability to manage, supervise and support other human resources
• Sensibility towards child rights (volunteering experience in the sector is an advantage)
• Good judgment when dealing with staff, emergency or security situations.
CA INTER/ IPCC STUDENT LOOKING FOR TEMPORARY APPOINTMENT AT FORT MUMBAI
PROJECTIONS BALANCE SHEET, REPORTINGS, DRAFTING , BANK CORRESPONDENCES AND ANY OTHER WORK AS REQUIRED.
SALARY DEPENDING UPON WORK AND EXPERIENCE
TEMPORARY URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR 4 TO 6 MONTHS.