(Assistant Manager - Finance (MBA-finance)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Job responsibilties :
- CMA (Credit Monetary Administration) data preparation.
- QIS (Quarterly Information System) to bank.
- Knowledge of fund based and Non fund based working
- Liasoning with the bank
- Preparing Project reports
- Preparing Quarterly balance sheet for banks
- Knowledge of “Forex” transaction is more preferable but not mandatory.
- Any qualified MBA (Finance) is elgible to apply for this position
- 2-5 yrs experience in financial activities.
- To assist in accounting functions.
-Female candidates are more prefferable
- Working exposure in Manufacturing sector or corporate organisation of minimum 1 Yr experience is mandatory(Compulsary) else profiles are strictly not considered.
• Customer loan appraisal, credit rating, credit screen administration
• Training to Executives on credit evaluation and business processes, monitoring their performance
• Supervisory role on transaction recording – payments, loan origination, collection, loan closure, accounting rectifications, contract status change
• Supervisory role on local banking
We are in the process of recruiting someone who has a good amount of exposure in Quantitative Research.
The position is based out in Bangalore.
Team: Market Research
Skills: Quantitative Research, Primary Research, SPSS, Factor/Cluster/Regression Analysis
Domain: Market Research
We are looking for Manager Investor Relations- Female Candidates for our leading client who is dealing into Infrastructure/Power and Energy Sector.
Business tracking, monitoring and Financial analysis
• Determining the impact on stock prices by carrying out financial analysis on the basis of information received and communicate with investors on the basis of the analysis.
Investor relations and briefing
• Responsible for maintaining relationship with analysts, MFs and FIIs across geographies and across businesses.
• Proactively communicate Group developments that may have an impact on the valuations through investor presentations and analysts' briefings.
Also, responsible for reactive communication in response to a query by the member of media (in partnership with corporate communications) or by investor and analysts community.
Financial Planning and Business Valuation
• Provide support to businesses on financial planning through modeling support and business valuations.