Brief JD for Credit Analyst
Financial Statement Analysis and CMA preparation.
Generating business from existing accounts & achieving profitability growth, client negotiation and business development for deepening of existing relationship with Corporate clients and identifying new opportunities.
Conducting creditappraisal for clients seeking Credit facilities encompassing preparation of detailed appraisal notes covering detailed analysis of industry/business, management, financial performance, exposure levels, stipulation of security/collateral and finalization of terms & conditions by adhering to established laid-down internal and regulatory policies & guidelines, presenting proposals to credit sanctioning committees & ensuring approvals..- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite- Able to research and evaluate data to make informed decisions and solve problems- Strong mathematical and analytical skills- Sense of discretion and willingness to maintain strict confidentiality of pertinent and sensitive information
(Financial Advisor - Sales) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
1. Generating sales for our company through references
2. Marketing of our brand
3. Managing the sales of insurance through financial fact analysis
We only require students who are pursuing CA or Actuarial Science students.
(AVP/VP - Corporate Credit) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
We have urgent opening at AVP/VP level for Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida locations for leading NBFC for the following role:-
Job Role :
• Credit appraisal of prospective for SME/MID/ large Corporates for fund based exposure like Working Capital, Overdraft/Cash credit/Term Loan etc. and non fund based exposure like Letter of credit / Bank Guarantee etc.
• It also includes preparation of detailed proposal notes and ensuring clearance from credit sanctioning committees.
• Client meeting, do evaluation of prospective customer and market, understand clients requirement, structuring proposals/deals within Banks credit guidelines, Credit Programs and customers requirement.
• Monitoring economic and industry developments as well as financial parameters of clients to detect potential risk triggers or signs of stress and taking appropriate steps to mitigate risks.
• Performing detailed credit and background reference checks on all prospective for large-mid market Clients.
• Make presentation to sanctioning committees for sanctions and approval of credit files as per bank policy.
• Disbursement of sanctioned cases including documentation, security creation and setting up of limit.
• Follow-up with the sales team, account relationship team and other concerned teams for sourcing, documentation, limit set-up and renewal/review
• Joint monitoring of portfolio with account relationship team based on early warning systems.