ïƒ¼ Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Commerce / Masterâ€™s in Commerce / CWA (Inter / Qualified) CA-Inter (Pass / Discontinued / Not pursuing further)
ïƒ¼ Working Knowledge in MS Office â€“ Especially MS Excel
ïƒ¼ Good Verbal & Written English Communication Skills
ïƒ¼ Good Experience in Preparation of draft Accounts
ïƒ¼ Good Interpersonal Skills
ïƒ¼ 1 - 3 Years work experience in the field of Accounting
ïƒ¼ Audit Asst. with Accounts finalization experience.
ïƒ˜ Compliance on TDS, GST, Deposit and filling,
ïƒ˜ Preparation of financial statement and hands on Tally ERP.
ïƒ˜ Knowledge of Direct or Indirect Taxes.
ïƒ˜ Knowledge of Account payable, account receivable, Invoicing & Reconciliation process.
ïƒ˜ Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, Insurance Coverage, Deductions, Terminations, Transfers, etc.
(Account Payable Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager for our accounting department to look after payment transactions and the financial commitments of our company.
Must be CA and a minimum of 5 years of experience required under below skills: -
Â· Compliance â€“ TDS, GST, PF, ESIC, PT, LWF, POSH
Â· Salary â€“ Validation, accounting & payment
Â· Vendor payments â€“ Validation, accounting & payment
Â· Investor reporting
Â· TDS reconciliation from 26AS
Â· Fund management
Â· Preferred - Industry â€“ Ecommerce, Service industry, 1000+workforce, worked in NBFC
Â· Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
Â· Ability to analyze information and processes.
Â· Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
In depth working knowledge of direct / Indirect Taxes -
Specially Service Tax/VAT/GST and ST PI Regulations
"In depth working Knowledge of Direct Taxes -
1. Sound Updated knowledge of Compliance especially provisions relating to Tax withholding (TDS)- guide the client on the TDS applicability.
2. Responsible for giving out weekly and monthly TDS reports to client for reconciliation with the books,
3. Responsible for on-time remittance of statutory dues,
4. Responsible for filing of quarterly TDS statements, rectification thereof
5. Assistance during the audit
6. Filing of VAT Returns/Service Tax Returns , C Forms, WCT