(Assistant Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
DQ Entertainment (International) Ltd offers an excellent opportunity for committed, dedicated and self-motivated Chartered Accountant with an aptitude to learn and grow to join our team as Assistant Managers.
Should be Chartered Accountant with minimum 1 year of experience
Good Analytical, interpersonal, communication skills & logical thinking
1) Commerce graduate Or Inter CA
2) Minimum 3 years experience in Tally 9, filing of TDS and GST return, Bank reconciliation.
3) Coordinating with sales department and factory for raising sales order and Invoicing from Tally.
4) Immediate joner will be preferred.
Assistant Manager - Accounts & Compliance Team
1 Good Communication Skill
2 Educational Requirement –Chartered Accountant
3 Experience – Fresher
4 Should have interest in Accounts, Finance & Compliance and willingness to learn
5 Good commercial and practical knowledge
6 Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
7 Good Analytical & Interpersonal Skill
8 Good Team Player
9 Good Leadership quality
10 Respect for Organization hierarchy
1. Client facing role, carrying out review of accounts, payroll, compliance services
2. Would involve in handling clients with varied industry profiles and complexities
3. Opportunity to work/review of high end MIS reporting
4. Would involve assisting Service line lead in servicing various client requirements surrounding Finance
We are looking for CA post qualified person for core accounting with audit and taxation experience.
Experience: 4-7 years(post qualification)
Please find the JD details below. If you find it is suitable, kindly share your updated resume to the below mail Id.
Email ID- email@example.com
• Book review, MIS Review, Client meeting, Statutory Compliance like indirect and direct taxation
• Financials preparation/review for audit, Interaction with auditor
• Coordinating for board meetings, AGM, getting the financials signed from client & auditors
• Adherence to all set SLAs
• Finalization of accounting process, consolidation of group compny report
• Month end and Year end closing activities
• Review of performance of reportees
• Should have experience in analytics with reporting exposure
• Preparing, Analyzing and Planning, Big4 Audits
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal customer service
• Ability to handle multiple clients
• Knowledge in MS Excel, Powerpoint
• Working knowledge in Tally
HANDLE COMPLETE ACCOUNTS, PREPARATION OF MIS, FINANCIAL STATEMENTS PREPARATION, GOOD KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IMPORTS AND EXPORTS, COMMAND OVER DIRECT AND INDIRECT TAXATION INCLUDING RETURN FILINGS AND REPLY TO NOTICES AND ALL OTHER ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE RELATED MATTERS