(ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Finalization of account, Ledger scrutiny, statutory audit and Tax audits for Clients.
• Supervision & monitoring of Internal Audit / Periodic review of accounts & statutory Compliances
• Supervision and monitoring of statutory compliance such as TDS, GST (Delhi/Haryana/UP).
• Periodic verification and analysis of Financial Statements.
Specific Internal Audit and Statutory Audit Assignments from time to time.
• Monthly Closing and Reporting.
• Preparation of financials.
• Drafting of replies / submissions / appeals or other documents in response to any notice or for departmental proceedings
• Preparation of audit schedules/reconciliations etc.
Candidate should have good knowledge of accounts, TDS as well as should have a good practise in Excel. He/she must have work experience of related related field for about 2 years. CA inter/ semi qualified CAs are also preferable. At least 3 persons are required.
(CA Article) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
The candidate having open mind, positive learning attitude, good technical & inter-person skills may apply. Firm primary deals in Business Valuations, Internal Audits, ICFR, Custom Advisory, Service Tax, Direct Tax, Goods and Services Tax etc.
(CA/CS/ICWA Internship position) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Internship Program (CA /CS / ICWA)
• Industrial Internship program with AT&T Gurgaon to provide support to the Tax Team
• Summer Student Intern to provide support to the India Tax Team
• To support the India GST Implementation, GST compliances as well as any other ad hoc direct/indirect tax assignments in tax function of the Company
• Good English communication and excel skills, attention to details, good logical thinking
• Applicable location for Internship is Gurgaon
• Stipend fund of INR 34,000 per month
Education and Qualifications:
CA final, having completed two years article ship training from reputed CA firm, preferably from big4. Candidate with experience in taxation will have added advantage.
Request all interested applicants to register and upload profile using below link in our career section for further processing:-
(Executive Finance and Accounts) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Person who has completed IPCC and articleship (Semi qualified) and have 0-5 years of experience in the area of finance and accounts. Good conceptual clarity and ability to meet deadlines. Knowledge of Ind AS and new company law provisions will be an added advantage.The role will be into financial accounting and take care of ledger, P&L and Balance Sheet and dealing with auditors. The person having prior experience in these areas will be preferred.
(Industrial Trainee) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Looking for a candidate with through understanding on the concepts of Internal Audit, Risk Management, IFC .
Skill Required :
- Proficient in Ms Excel and Ms Power point
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Client handle skills
- Sound understanding of life insurance concepts
- Good in Report writing
Note - Experience in Internal Audit is must.
- Experience in Mediocre/Big four firm is must.
The Company is currently hiring an Industrial Trainee for there Asia Service Centre for Gurgaon Location for the following activities:
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures;
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations for decision making purposes;
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance;
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools;
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis;
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports;
• Good Knowledge of Excel;
• Must have cleared ICAI Intermediate examination and completed 2 years of articleship
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Should be energetic and hardworking
Stipend : on par with best industry standards
Duration 12 months; should be able to start the training immediately.