Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Article Trainee Required for our CA firm established in 1993. Our firm specializes in direct taxes, indirect taxes, statutory audits and internal audits. We need a person who is passionate about learning and who can add great value to our firm
Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Investment Banking Analyst JD
Investment Banking Analyst (1-3 years experience) required: We are looking for an in-house Investment Banking Analyst who will assist us with our fund raising initiative at the Aliens group. You will be working closely with the Investment Banking Head to close fund raising transactions for the organization.
The candidate will be required to work closely with the Investment Banking Head on executing PE deals in real estate & construction sector.
Build a strong understanding of the organization and the sector in which we operate and use this knowledge to improve the analysis of financial parameters
Oversee research and analysis on areas including but not limited to company's primary industry, competitors, macro-factors affecting the industry, company's position within the industry
Analyze company, build business models, assess capital requirements, prepare pitch book, design financial models, perform deal structuring and create any other collateral required for deal making
Assist in the entire process i.e. deal origination, manage the deal, get competing offers, assist in commercial & legal due diligence and deal closure.
Understanding of tax implications during structuring deals like amalgamation and mergers, slump sales, floating of SPV,dividend distribution tax, intercompany borrowing,NCD, CCD, equity at the entity level, SPV level,other regular taxes like direct taxes and indirect taxes implications
Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis, Business Analysis and Corporate Valuation
High degree of business and financial modeling skills & ability to prepare high quality pitch-books and information memorandums
Prior work experience that includes working with investment banking, management consulting and/or large firms with active deal origination businesses is a bonus
Candidates from KPO s may also apply.
Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Saisanj Retail Pvt. Ltd. is a fast growing organization focused on retail and software technology solutions. The company is founded by an ex-Amazonian and MIT Sloan management graduate spearheading Indian’s e-commerce and technology growth.
Department- Finance Reports to- Director
Job Location- TS, Hyderabad
We are seeking a Sr Finance Executive to support Saisanj Group. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key partner and founding member of a fast growing business. The person will analyze and formulate new business ideas, make analytical judgments using financial models, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change.
This position will also support key business goals and objectives by providing financial and analytical leadership through financial planning, reporting, and analysis. The successful candidate will initiate analyses designed to improve operating performance and will effectively and persuasively communicate recommendations to all levels of management. This role requires significant accuracy and attention to detail as well as creative problem solving abilities.
• Assist in the preparation of the business plans
• Prepare and present P&L analysis for major initiatives
• Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business
• Develop and maintain budgeting framework and tools.
• Accountability and responsibilities of Financial Statement review process i.e. Verification of Balances, Balance sheet schedules review, P&L Review, reconciliations and Variance Analysis.
• Assist in budgeting and strategic planning for new category launches
• Partner with teams across the organization to drive optimal cross functional decisions that maximize long term free cash flow.
• Manage all compliance, audit activities and keep all filings current.
• Manage and keep the day to day operations finance up to date.
• Handle all banking and customer financial communication in a timely manner
• 5+ years finance and/ or accounting experience in a corporate environment
• Experienced in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Retail or Software industries
• Excel Guru
o Strong interpersonal skills
o Experience in both high-tech and low-tech
o Financial and Managerial accounting experience
o Ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
o Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
o Ability to agree and disagree
• CA or MBA