Skills & Experience
: Reqd. CA
Currently there is an opening with one of the IT company for Financial accounting based in Hyderabad.
Education: CA (completed)
Exp : 2-3 yrs
* Good knowledge of Indian GAAP
* Experience in preparing Final Accounts (in a corporate
* Experience in coordinating with internal and external auditors
* Working knowledge in MS-Office
* Good Communication skills
* Hard Working and patient
* Process oriented
Job Profile: Financial Accounting.
Verifying the vouchers
Making journal entries
Posting entries to the books of accounts Preparing the P/L account and Balance sheet Documentation Co-ordination with internal and external auditors Preparation of reconciliation statements
In case you have any references who would be keen please forward the email to them.
Thanks & Regards,
Leads Talent Associates
Mobile: 9920454091 / 9811967450
Hyderabad , Posted on 05 December 2008
Skills & Experience
: Reqd. CA
This is with regard to openings for Finance Manager with MNC Manufacturing Company, Hyderabad
Founded in 1991 and it’s listed in NASDAQ. The company provides scientific services, products and technologies focused on improving the quality of life. The company has steadily evolved, with global facilities now in the United States, Europe and Asia. Its 1,200+ employees have the experience and commitment necessary to provide customers with a wide range of services, technologies and cost models.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Hyderabad, India
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
Major Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Performing accurate and timely monthly closing procedures and reporting to Corporate Head Quarter in US and adhere, monitor and report according to Company Policies and Guidelines.
• Preparing monthly management reports, variance analysis and reconciliations.
• Preparing financial analysis to determine progress against budget and forecast.
• Responsible for financial planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities as well as drive initiatives at improving the financial reporting process.
• Responsible for corporate secretarial, annual budgeting, audits, tax and statutory requirements.
•Filing Tax Returns and Handling Assessment Income Tax, FBT, Service Tax, Sales Tax, VAT and Central Excise.
• Responsible for reconciliation of GAAP conversions from India GAAP to US GAAP.
•Conducting General / Board / Committee Meetings as required under Companies Act, Listing Agreement involving issuance of notices, drafting agenda, recording minutes.
•Facilitate and co-ordinate the information requirements of the Management/Board/Committee.
•Preparing and filing necessary documents, registers, reports and returns as required under the Companies Act and various other statutory acts.
•E-filing of forms & returns
•Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
•Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action
•Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
•Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
• B Com, Chartered Accountant, Company secretary
• 3-5 years of overall accounting experience
• Knowledge on Company Law, SEBI Regulations, Listing Agreement & other Corporate Laws
• Should have handled Board, Committee Meetings, drafting Agendas & Minutes, Preparation of statutory forms, etc.
• Has good understanding of India GAAP and U.S. GAAP.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Dedicated team player that is flexible and adaptable to change.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Windows, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Oracle 11i working knowledge preferable
• Ability to multi-task and respond promptly in a rapidly changing environment
If you are interested with the above position, please send in your updated profile along with the following details:
Date of Birth:
Highest Educational Qualification:
Please send me your Updated Resume along with the contact details asap to go ahead in this process.
If you would like to recommend somebody please do refer.
(Relevante Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.)
8-2-316/A/6, Road No.14,
Hyderabad - 500 034 India
Ph: 40 66467607*211
Fax: 40 66467608
Hyderabad , Posted on 12 October 2009