• Candidate should be pursuing chartered accountancy course with The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
• Have completed first 2 years of CA articleship training with any registered firm
• Cleared both groups of IPCC
• Basic understanding of the regulatory frameworks (mainly accounting standards and tax laws) and compliance requirements associated with financial services
• Ability to analyze, interpret and understand financial data and accounting concepts
• Basic practical knowledge of MS Excel and Word. Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Passion to learn on the job
• A flexible and open approach to work Required Experience 0-3 Functional Area Industrial Training Pay Scale Rs.150,000/- to Rs.300,000/-p.a.
(Intigration/Retainership/Assignment/Branch Establishment & Expansion) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Ahmedabd based firm having three offices across Gujarat with high end experience in to Banking and other assignments, is open for integration/Retainership/Assignment/Branch Establishment & Expansion as per the terms as mutually agreed upon. Any of the CA firm across India is willing to integrate may send details on firstname.lastname@example.org