(Assistant Manager in Accounting ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
We are looking for semi qualified CA or CA Inter with two / three year experience to handle Accounts / Commercial matters of an Indian located at Bangalore.
The candidate must two / three experience in Accounting.
Good Communication and analytical skills. Ability to handle client and department independently. Working knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of Tally will be added advantage. Ready to travel for audit assignments
Company Name: Aristo Consultants (hiring for a leading Investment Bank IN BANGALORE)
Job Title: CA Industrial Trainee
No. of Vacancy: Multiple
Pay Scale: Best in the industry
Required Skills: Telephonic interviews would be conducted.
Contact person: HR – Aishwabh Singh (email@example.com/ 8860698774
Imp. Criteria: Appearing for CA finals in Nov'19 or May'20 exams
Thanks & Regards
Contact: +91 8860698774
A CA Trainee @ IS would be required to do the following under the guidance of senior members in the project team:
1. Participate in the requirements gathering across the various Finance Functions
2. Document the gathered requirements as As-Is Process document
3. Apply the conceptual knowledge of Accounting/Taxation/IT while doing solution design
4. System testing of the solution post its development completion
5. Coordinate with the end users to get the User Acceptance Testing done
6. Documenting the User/System manual for the rolled out systems and participate in end user trainings
7. End user support post Go-Live
In order to be able to do the above, the candidate should have:
1. Good oral and communication skills
2. Very good command on Accounting
3. In-depth understanding Accounting Standards/GAAP/ IAS
4. Strong in Indirect as well as Direct taxes
5. Good understanding of the SDLC process
6. Fair understanding of IT/ITeS industry
7. Any prior experience of working on SAP would be an added advantage
Owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise
Prepare invoices for the B2B clients in accounting software
Prepare Agreements for new clients and take care of compliance part
Following up for the Receivables
Passing entries related to B2B accounts in accounting software
Prepare GSTR-1 data
(Industrial Training at Fiorano Software Technologies Private Limited) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Students who have completed CA PE-II from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India are eligible to undergo Industrial Training according to ICAI Rules. We are looking for self motivated candidates with strong work-ethics and commitment. Candidates with strong academics and excellent communication skills will be given preference.
Candidates staying in/around Whitefield or who are willing to relocate will be given preference.