We are looking for articles who have cleared both groups of Inter/IPCC. The job involves Statutory Audits, Internal Audits, Financial Accounting and Reporting, MIS, GST, Income Tax, FEMA and other periodic statutory compliance.
The Candidate should have completed three year of Article-ship under the Mid size CA Firm With Exposure and Experience in Excel, Tally, Accounts , income tax , TDS, GST, audit, Finalization and company Law Matters.
The candidate will be given considerate study leave as per mutual discussion
The Candidates will get the opportunity to work in different sub functions in Finance like FP&A, Internal Controls, Treasury, Taxation & Revenue. Indicative work profile includes following roles & responsibilities
- Job involves setting up process documentation across organization.
- Review of Risk Control Matrix and propose/implement controls to mitigate key risks.
- Executing Internal Audits/ Management Audits as per requirement
- Support in GL accounting, MIS, AR , AP
- Exposure to Retail & Internet Business
- Function exposure through key projects
In depth working knowledge of direct / Indirect Taxes -
Specially Service Tax/VAT/GST and ST PI Regulations
"In depth working Knowledge of Direct Taxes -
1. Sound Updated knowledge of Compliance especially provisions relating to Tax withholding (TDS)- guide the client on the TDS applicability.
2. Responsible for giving out weekly and monthly TDS reports to client for reconciliation with the books,
3. Responsible for on-time remittance of statutory dues,
4. Responsible for filing of quarterly TDS statements, rectification thereof
5. Assistance during the audit
6. Filing of VAT Returns/Service Tax Returns , C Forms, WCT