Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Qualified CA, CS with good academic background.
• Knowledge of law, finance, business management or a related field.
• 1 to 2 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
• Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
1. Communication skills, including oral communication, report writing, and presentation skills
2. Problem-solving skills (i.e., conceptual and analytical thinking)
Ability to promote the value of internal audit among key employees within the organization
3. Keeping abreast with regulatory changes and industry standards
4. Knowledge in auditing, internal audit standards, fraud awareness, and professional ethical standards.
Knowledge in enterprise risk management (i.e., risk analysis and control assessment)
5. Knowledge of Process.
6. Open for travelling.