(Accounting & Taxation Xpert) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
www.caxpert.com is an accounting and tax filing platform. We are looking to expand our taxation and accounting team by recruiting CAs who can undertake income tax and GST filing work for our clients.
Our target CAs daily responsibilities will include:
- Preparing content for support articles for our site visitors. This would require good command over English but more importantly, in-depth knowledge of Direct Taxation and Accounting related issues.
- Filing Income Tax returns for clients.
- Maintaining Accounts for our clients using Quickbooks and Tally.
- GST Registration and GST Return Filing for our book-keeping clients.
- TDS Filing for Clients.
- Attending to client calls and giving taxation, tax planning and tax saving advice.
- Attending to client calls for Accounting related queries.
- Staying up-to-date with changing taxation and compliance requirements.
Do note that we are a StartUp and as such are looking for candidates who will survive and thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Firm experience in various audits (Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Limited Review, Tax Audit & Concurrent Audit)
- Thorough understanding of the auditing and accounting standards, Companies Act, IND AS.
(Vacancy for Industrial Trainee-Max Life Insurance) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
We are looking for Industrial Traineeâ€“ Internal Audit for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Location : Gurgaon
Education : CA-Intermediate (Both Group)
Exp : 2 Years of articleship in Internal Audit (preferably Big 4 / Top 20)
Skills : Should have strong Internal Audit background, knowledge of Insurance
Industry, ability to understand IT System functionalities, sound knowledge of
MS-Office 2007, strong written and verbal communication skills.
1. Conduct risk based audits, preparing risk assessments and performing audit procedures / testing.
2. Prepare and maintain documentation of the audit work / results .
3. Discuss and form agreement with process owner on control gaps and opportunities for improvement and provide specific and provide practicable recommendation for effective closure of the issues and mitigation of risks.
4. Follow-up to determine adequacy of corrective actions - Track and validate status of issues highlighted.
5. Perform and present special studies and projects as may be assigned.
Interested Candidates mail your CV to:
Contact Person: Manish Gupta