(Manager - Statutory Audit) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• To manage Statutory, Tax, & Management Audit
• To manage and guide the team of chartered accountant.
• Plan the audit, prepare the audit program & lead the allocated team (junior CA and / or Articles) for execution of the same;
• Supervise the Audit team for timely completion of assignments;
• Review and participate in the documentation of the work carried out and finalize findings, after mutual discussion with the team;
• To review and finalization the audit assignments with the prior discussion with senior management.
• Analysis & review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control
system for carrying out Internal Audits / Process Reviews;
(CA Dropouts (Only Females)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
Roles and responsibilities-
• We are looking only CA dropout, B.com Graduates for who can help in client management and documentation
• Candidates with experience of articleship / internship from reputed firms and industry experience
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Should carry a very good attitude and willing to work on any work assigned
• Responsible for handling day to day accounts of firms and Small and Medium Business Organization
• Help in the filing of annual return of companies with ROC
• Should have Knowledge in vouching and verification of books of the firms during the audit period
• Accounting, taxation background
• Good knowledge about all the taxation and policies
• Help in incorporation assignments for Company /NBFC/ LLP/ OPC/ Sole Prop. / Nidhi/ Section 8/ NGO/ Trust etc.
• Accounting and Bookkeeping
• All other CA work like GST, PF, ESIC, Trade Mark, FSSAI, ISO, IEC, etc.
• Client management
a. Graduation in commerce discipline b. Excellent communication skills and good academic record c. You may be required to visit client's office(s) which can be located anywhere in Delhi-NCR region (but not outside the same) d. We would expect extremely professional behavior and a high level of responsibility, at all times 2. Other instructions a. Clearly specify the position you are applying for, in the SUBJECT of the email. b. Clearly state your current CTC. c. Please go through our website headsup.in – It may help you in getting answers to some of your questions d. Please DO NOT APPLY IF: If your communication skills are average (or less than average).