a) Responsible for Timely Preparation ,filling of statutory forms and returns as prescribed under the Companies Act.
b) Responsible for Finalizing agreements, MOU & vetting legal documents
c) Responsible for NBFC Compliances with RBI and filling replies/ Annual Returns with RBI
d) Conducting &Updating Minutes of Board/ Annual General Meetings
e) Preparing & Maintaining notices, agenda, records of all Board meetings, Statutory registers required to be maintained under Companies Act, XBRL filing and minutes of meetings.
f) Drafting various resolutions in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act 1956
and Companies Act 2013
g) Maintaining all legal documents with respect to Companies Act
h) Maintaining Books of accounts of the Company
i) Ensuring compliance with RBI regulations, circulars, notification etc. in relation to NBFC-ND.
1. Good Communication
2. Ability to handle all month end reconciliations starting from AP, AR, GL, GST, TDS, Salary,BRS
3. Capable of going thru multiple data and analyse
4. Experience in handling Big 4 audit firms
5. Having done one assignment in articled position in payment industry
6. Ability to map the trial balance with accounting standards, CARO and Ind AS
7. Actively involve in developing financial control systems, AR/AP confirmations
8. Participated in due diligence process for overseas investment
9. Knows transfer pricing audits, statutory audit handling
10. Solid attitude, an eye for detailing always.
POSIOTION SUMMARY FOR COMPANY SECRETORY:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Companyâ€™s secretarial Work:
â€¢ Drafting of Notice/Agenda/Minutes of Board/Committee/General Meetings.
â€¢ Independently maintaining of Statutory Registers and Records of company.
Statutory Compliances: RBI
â€¢ Keeping track of the various Laws applicable to the Company on an on-going basis.
â€¢ Ensuring compliances under Companies Act and rules framed there under.
â€¢ Filing of relevant forms with MCA / other statutory authority.
â€¢ Managing independently corporate compliances of ongoing secretarial activities.
â€¢ Statutory & Legal Compliance of RBI Rules & Regulations for NBFC
All non-criminal drafting:
â€¢ legal documentation should be completed within agreed Turn Around Time (TAT), Legal (Non-litigation): drafting legal documents, vetting legal documents.
â€¢ Auditing of loan documents, preparing, validating, supervising and ensuring that standard documents with standard clauses are used by the businesses as per the Companyâ€™s internal policies. Preparing MIS, Dealers finalization, keep track of NACH mandates, Credit appraisal, handling all types of Secretarial issues and compliances, Legal issues except those directly handed by Legal Head etc.
â€¢ Vet property documents and get valuation and search report done for large amount cases and also follow-up with clients for executing loan documents.
â€¢ Liasoning/ Communication with Startup partners for day to day operation.
â€¢ Entries in google sheet for creditmate
â€¢ Checking & finalizing at admin level all the entries passed by credit admin team.
â€¢ Updating all disbursal data of slicepay,bonfleet etc in Excel ,AIM
â€¢ Coordination with Priyal for invoice payments disbursals & tracking as well as followup for FD with all startups.
1. The successful candidate should be a qualified Company Secretary
2. Candidate should possess an LLb degree
2. Should have 1 to 3 years of post-qualification experience.
3. Candidate from Andhra Pradesh will be preferred.
4. Candidate has to know Telugu
5. Female Candidates are preferred
(CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
The leading educational institution in India, is looking for competent, professional, self-motivated and dynamic candidate to fill the following position.
1. Strong Accounting skills.
2. Preparation of Financial statements/statutory accounts
3. Handling audit and tax queries from statutory auditors and tax team
4. Internal Audit
5. Statutory Compliances
6. Will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line With organisationâ€™s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
â€¢ Governance expertise
â€¢ Preference for candidates from northern part of India
â€¢ Organisational knowledge
â€¢ Planning Skills
â€¢ Meticulous attention to detail
â€¢ Effective communication
â€¢ Integrity and independence
â€¢ Solid judgment
â€¢ Detection of revenue leakage and control measures
â€¢ Business growing ideas
â€¢ Work experience of 2 years- 10 years
Job Type: Full-time
E-mail : email@example.com
Location: Kochi, kerala
Salary: â‚¹60,000.00 to â‚¹1, 00,000.00 /month