(CONTROLLER OF FINANCE) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Chartered Accountant with 10 yearsâ€™ experience.
(i) Masterâ€™s Degree with atleast 55% marks from a recognized
Institution/University or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever
grading system is followed.
(ii) At least 15 yearsâ€™ of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic
Level 11 and above or with 8 yearsâ€™ of service in the Academic Level 12 and
above, including as Associate Professor along with experience in education
Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of
15 yearsâ€™ of administrative experience, of which 8 yearsâ€™ shall be as Deputy
Registrar or an equivalent post.
Preference will be given to those who have experience in PWD Accounts,
Budgeting, Planning, Audit Procedures etc or have qualified S.A.S.
(iii) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric/10th Standard.
- Capitalization of project
- Finalization of book of accounts of subsidiaries
- Ledger Scrutiny
- Help in finalization, audit and quarterly result
- Taxation working of companies and supervision of taxation of employees of company.
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel is must
Chartered Accountants having 3-5 years post qualification experience in a CA firm-Required to handle: statutory Audits, Tax Audits, Income Tax Computation and Return filing, GST filing, MCA filing, TDS Returns and allied Matters
Chartered Accountants having 3-5 years post qualification experience in a CA firm-Required to handle-Statutory Audits, Tax Audit, Income Tax Computation and Return filings, GST filing, MCA filing, TDS Returns, Allied Matters
a) Responsible for Timely Preparation ,filling of statutory forms and returns as prescribed under the Companies Act.
b) Responsible for Finalizing agreements, MOU & vetting legal documents
c) Responsible for NBFC Compliances with RBI and filling replies/ Annual Returns with RBI
d) Conducting &Updating Minutes of Board/ Annual General Meetings
e) Preparing & Maintaining notices, agenda, records of all Board meetings, Statutory registers required to be maintained under Companies Act, XBRL filing and minutes of meetings.
f) Drafting various resolutions in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act 1956
and Companies Act 2013
g) Maintaining all legal documents with respect to Companies Act
h) Maintaining Books of accounts of the Company
i) Ensuring compliance with RBI regulations, circulars, notification etc. in relation to NBFC-ND.
1. Good Communication
2. Ability to handle all month end reconciliations starting from AP, AR, GL, GST, TDS, Salary,BRS
3. Capable of going thru multiple data and analyse
4. Experience in handling Big 4 audit firms
5. Having done one assignment in articled position in payment industry
6. Ability to map the trial balance with accounting standards, CARO and Ind AS
7. Actively involve in developing financial control systems, AR/AP confirmations
8. Participated in due diligence process for overseas investment
9. Knows transfer pricing audits, statutory audit handling
10. Solid attitude, an eye for detailing always.