- Capitalization of project
- Finalization of book of accounts of subsidiaries
- Ledger Scrutiny
- Help in finalization, audit and quarterly result
- Taxation working of companies and supervision of taxation of employees of company.
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel is must
Chartered Accountants having 3-5 years post qualification experience in a CA firm-Required to handle: statutory Audits, Tax Audits, Income Tax Computation and Return filing, GST filing, MCA filing, TDS Returns and allied Matters
Chartered Accountants having 3-5 years post qualification experience in a CA firm-Required to handle-Statutory Audits, Tax Audit, Income Tax Computation and Return filings, GST filing, MCA filing, TDS Returns, Allied Matters
a) Responsible for Timely Preparation ,filling of statutory forms and returns as prescribed under the Companies Act.
b) Responsible for Finalizing agreements, MOU & vetting legal documents
c) Responsible for NBFC Compliances with RBI and filling replies/ Annual Returns with RBI
d) Conducting &Updating Minutes of Board/ Annual General Meetings
e) Preparing & Maintaining notices, agenda, records of all Board meetings, Statutory registers required to be maintained under Companies Act, XBRL filing and minutes of meetings.
f) Drafting various resolutions in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act 1956
and Companies Act 2013
g) Maintaining all legal documents with respect to Companies Act
h) Maintaining Books of accounts of the Company
i) Ensuring compliance with RBI regulations, circulars, notification etc. in relation to NBFC-ND.
1. Good Communication
2. Ability to handle all month end reconciliations starting from AP, AR, GL, GST, TDS, Salary,BRS
3. Capable of going thru multiple data and analyse
4. Experience in handling Big 4 audit firms
5. Having done one assignment in articled position in payment industry
6. Ability to map the trial balance with accounting standards, CARO and Ind AS
7. Actively involve in developing financial control systems, AR/AP confirmations
8. Participated in due diligence process for overseas investment
9. Knows transfer pricing audits, statutory audit handling
10. Solid attitude, an eye for detailing always.
POSIOTION SUMMARY FOR COMPANY SECRETORY:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Company’s secretarial Work:
• Drafting of Notice/Agenda/Minutes of Board/Committee/General Meetings.
• Independently maintaining of Statutory Registers and Records of company.
Statutory Compliances: RBI
• Keeping track of the various Laws applicable to the Company on an on-going basis.
• Ensuring compliances under Companies Act and rules framed there under.
• Filing of relevant forms with MCA / other statutory authority.
• Managing independently corporate compliances of ongoing secretarial activities.
• Statutory & Legal Compliance of RBI Rules & Regulations for NBFC
All non-criminal drafting:
• legal documentation should be completed within agreed Turn Around Time (TAT), Legal (Non-litigation): drafting legal documents, vetting legal documents.
• Auditing of loan documents, preparing, validating, supervising and ensuring that standard documents with standard clauses are used by the businesses as per the Company’s internal policies. Preparing MIS, Dealers finalization, keep track of NACH mandates, Credit appraisal, handling all types of Secretarial issues and compliances, Legal issues except those directly handed by Legal Head etc.
• Vet property documents and get valuation and search report done for large amount cases and also follow-up with clients for executing loan documents.
• Liasoning/ Communication with Startup partners for day to day operation.
• Entries in google sheet for creditmate
• Checking & finalizing at admin level all the entries passed by credit admin team.
• Updating all disbursal data of slicepay,bonfleet etc in Excel ,AIM
• Coordination with Priyal for invoice payments disbursals & tracking as well as followup for FD with all startups.