(Assistant Manager, IDT) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Looking for an Energetic & Enthusiastic Fresh CA willing to learn & practice in Indirect Taxes having long term career plans in the Consulting Industry. Candidates with Indirect Tax Experience would given Priority!
Practical knowledge of Accounts with Indian Accounting Standards;
Familiar with statutory compliances of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Excise and Service Tax (preferable);
Proficiency in MS office and Tally.ERP;
Good oral and written communication skills.
(Senior Executive / AM - Indirect Taxation) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• Analyze relevant tax law as it applies to business including proposed GST, Customs, service tax, etc and other indirect taxes and levies. Formulate strategies to ensure adherence to relevant laws.
• Monitoring and advising the implementation proposed GST, changes in Service Tax, implementation of procedural changes including, new provisions across the Company
• Working Knowledge of VAT, Central Excise and Service Tax Audits. Coordinating with the Assessing officer for closure of Assessment, Audit reply thereon.
• Dealing in litigation matters, and finalization of reply of Show Cause notices.
• Provide pro-active indirect tax advice to management with respect to all operations.
• Responsible for timely Monthly/ Annual / Quarterly Tax payments and preparation and filling returns under VAT/Service Tax & Proposed GST after thorough scrutiny, also responsible for claim rebate / tax credits including but not limited to CENVAT Credit wherever applicable.
• Constantly improvise and implement processes to increase efficiency and accuracy to protect organizational Interest.
• Prepare MIS / reports like compliance reports for Management.
Candidates from Delhi / NCR should apply.
Good Communication Skills