(Accounting & Taxation Xpert) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
www.caxpert.com is an accounting and tax filing platform. We are looking to expand our taxation and accounting team by recruiting CAs who can undertake income tax and GST filing work for our clients.
Our target CAs daily responsibilities will include:
- Preparing content for support articles for our site visitors. This would require good command over English but more importantly, in-depth knowledge of Direct Taxation and Accounting related issues.
- Filing Income Tax returns for clients.
- Maintaining Accounts for our clients using Quickbooks and Tally.
- GST Registration and GST Return Filing for our book-keeping clients.
- TDS Filing for Clients.
- Attending to client calls and giving taxation, tax planning and tax saving advice.
- Attending to client calls for Accounting related queries.
- Staying up-to-date with changing taxation and compliance requirements.
Do note that we are a StartUp and as such are looking for candidates who will survive and thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
1.Qualified/Semi Qualified- Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants/Company Secretaries, Commerce Graduates/Post Graduates having good experience in Accounting, Accounts finalization, Direct tax, Auditing, Indirect Tax, Corporate Law and related matters. 2.CA articles/trainees for articleship having strong desire to learn and having good interpersonal skills.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs is a must.
(Finance and tax executives) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
- Should have fundamental knowledge about taxation.
- Internet savvy and computer literate.
- Must be fluent in English and should be able to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Must have sound analytical and arithmetical skills.
- Must be patient and focused on customer requirements.