(Looking for Audit & Tax Professionals for Full Time / Consultants) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Skill: Internal Audit / Statutory Audit / Tax
Designation: Advance Analyst
Years of Experience: 3 - 7 years (Minimum 3 years of Articleship Experience)
Work Location: Teynampet, Chennai
When: November 11, 2019 – November 19, 2019
Monday – Friday(11.00 am – 05.00pm)
Where: CohnReznick Professional Services (P) Ltd.
4th Floor, “Amarasri” building,
No 455, Anna Salai, Teynampet,
Chennai - 600018 (Landmark : SIET College)
Whom to Meet: Revathi Ammaiappan
Google Us: http://www.cohnreznick.com
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/yzx4YsQikTB2
Documents to Carry
• Updated Resume
• Passport Size Photograph
• All Educational Original Certificates
• Pan Card
• Aadhar Card
(Manager - Statutory Audit) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
• To manage Statutory, Tax, & Management Audit
• To manage and guide the team of chartered accountant.
• Plan the audit, prepare the audit program & lead the allocated team (junior CA and / or Articles) for execution of the same;
• Supervise the Audit team for timely completion of assignments;
• Review and participate in the documentation of the work carried out and finalize findings, after mutual discussion with the team;
• To review and finalization the audit assignments with the prior discussion with senior management.
• Analysis & review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control
system for carrying out Internal Audits / Process Reviews;
(Internal Audit Executive) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
CA(Inter Qualified) / MBA graduate with good academic background , also preferably with NBFC can apply for the vacancy.
The desired candidate should possess strong auditing skills & critical thinking. He/ She must be excellent in report writing, presentation & oral communication, must be willing to travel to branches & prepare audit reports/observations
• Performing various audits as per audit scope approved and assigned • Ensure that the all audit requirements and deliverable's are met as agreed upon • Work with the team to devise audit plan for the year and plan for the quarter and ensure execution • Schedule and participate in branch and field visits as per the audit scope • Ensure follow up and closure of all open items identified in the course of audit • Prepare necessary reports for the Audit Committee of the Company • Any other tasks/assignments as may be assigned in the normal course of business