(Executive/ Senior Executive) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
• Prepare financial reports on timely basis.
• Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure.
• Assist in Invoices, coordinating on sending to their respective clients
• Record accounts receivable.
• Updating trackers and software upon raising the invoices and receipt
• Track Inter-company reconciliation status and make sure to get
variances resolved on timely basis.
• Prepare journals after analysis of accruals account etc.
• Update internal systems with financial data
• Participate in financial audits, prepare audit documents and promptly
responded to the audit queries
• Ensure proper documentation for internal and external auditors review
• Ensuring the books of accounts are updated and reconciled as per
• Assistance in reconciliations.
• Responsible for maintenance of statutory records and retention
• Using accounting software to create spreadsheets and reports.
• Liaison with business related organizations such as Banks.
• Handling Bank queries for export matters and carrying out all
correspondence with the bank.
• Ensuring Bank realization certificates are in place.
• Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process.
• Other regular work related to accounts and finance.
• Assistance in monthly financial closing and sign-off
• Monthly Account reconciliation and monthly proofing of related balance
• Should be able to manage adhoc requests in timely manner.
• Sound knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Practical experience of working in Finance function
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Strategic problem-solver who envisions smart solutions and executes
• Experience using financial software
• MBA/M Com/ CA Intermediate degree (not pursuing CA Final) in
Finance with 4-6 years of experience
• Experience of working in IT/ITES industry is preferred.
• Team player, excellent collaboration skills
• Ability to work in pressure situations
• Versatile, high-energy executive.
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge in MS Excel is must, working experience in Oracle
Financials or any other ERP desirable
(Tax Return Preparer ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
Axon Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. is looking for Tax return Preparer.
1.Having experience of 3-5 years.
2.Expert on excel.
3.Must be semi qualified or drop out CA.
Vacancy is within outsourcing company for international taxation.Package 3L-4.80L per annum.
Interested please mail updated CV on email@example.com
WE ARE A COMPANY DEALING IN ALL LOAN VARIANTS AND REQUIRE A QUALIFIED /SEMI QUALIFIED PERSON WHO HAS EXPERIENCE IN SYNDICATION AND CREDIT APPRAISAL LINE -i.e. has knowledge about preparation of loan files , taking out eligibility ,pitching clients with correct products etc . salary is no bar for suitable person.
(Accounts Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
Should have 4 to 8 years’ experience in Accounts & Finance.
Should have a sound understanding of Accounting knowledge in Finance sector.
Should have preferably worked in Asset Management firm or similar businesses.
Effective Control on Cash Management.
Sound knowledge of MS Office & Tally.
(Accounts Executive) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
About SecurEyes - SecurEyes is a pure-play information security consulting firm which started in 2005 with global offices & presence at India, UAE, Oman, KSA & USA. It specializes on Risk Assessment, GRC Consulting, Information Security Training and on-demand information security consulting. Our clients include large Government Organizations, Banks & Financial Services Institutions, International Airlines, Large Trading Houses and Public sector companies across the globe. We are technically focused with passion, integrity and with a strong belief in providing world-class services to our clients to create a difference in their information security environment.
Job Title – Accounts & Finance Executive
Job Location – Bengaluru (Whitefield Main Road)
Experience – Minimum 4 years
CTC – As per industry standard
• Developing & Updating accounting finance and management policy and procedures.
• Preparation of financial statements and reports for internal usage.
• Reconciliation of accounts and sorting out discrepancies.
• Effective cash flow management.
• Ensuring quality check on all invoices and credit notes.
• Invoice preparation and booking in Tally
• Follow up on invoice realization and ensure regular payment flow from customers.
• Ensuring the vendor bills are verified & processed as per the Tax compliances and accounting of TDS , GST are done correctly.
• Filing of documents & vouchers
• Payroll sheet preparation
• Ensuring all employee related reimbursements are processed on time with correct segment of accounting and as per company policy.
• Petty Cash expense booking
• Bank to bank transfer Initiations
• Statutory liability calculation, payment and filing of TDS returns
• Preparation of GST returns & making payment of GST.
• Statutory Payments. i.e. ESI, PF & PT before due date.
• Purchase order preparation and coordination
• Form 15CA preparation
• MIS Reports
• Employees declarations for TDS on Salary
• Maintain a repository of pre-sales materials such as proposals, RFPs, MVAs, etc
• Good knowledge of Indian accounting system and journal entries.
• Tally Usage
• Minimum Graduate with min 60% in academic career)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent Email writing skills.
• Knowledge of basic computing- MS Office, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
• Basic Computer knowledge
• Experience in service industry
• Individual contributor experience.
(Content Writing Internship at CAclubindia.com) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
Are available for part time internship
Can start the internship between 25th May'18 and 3rd Jun'18
Are available for the duration of 2 months
Have relevant skills and interests
Who Should Apply:
CA Final students with a graduate degree or in the final year of the graduation
CA IPCC/MBA finance final year/M.com/B.com graduates
Candidates with Excellent writing and communication skills
Passionate about writing and working in a startup culture
Highly professional in conduct
(Finance Administration Manager) Skills & Experience : Reqd. MBA
Qualification and experience
• At least first Degree in Finance Administration Management/ BA;
• Previous experience in a Liaison Office (profit / no profit) – good knowledge of the legal procedures and obligations (RBI; ROC; AD Bank; Tax related issues including TDS, GST; etc)
• At least 5 years working experience as Finance Administration Manager in a senior position
• At least 3 years’ experience with INGO or local NGO/
• Precedent experience with Donor agencies/ CSR Department of private firms is a plus
• Good knowledge to the public/private transport system with in India;
• Previous experience in conducting training on financial reporting
• Proficiency in spoken and written English ,Kannada and Hindi
• Advanced Computer skills in MS Office and Tally ERP.
Personal competences and relational attitudes
• Willing to travel at least 40% of the time
• Flexibility and Integrity
• Good level of autonomy and sense of responsibility and commitments
• Capacity to respect deadlines and to timely carry out the job assigned
• Prepared to work in challenging environment without the supervision
• Ability to monitor and supervise project activities
• Ability to work effectively as part of a Team and relate to people across all levels
• Able to communicate effectively and lead others through change
• Ability to manage, supervise and support other human resources
• Sensibility towards child rights (volunteering experience in the sector is an advantage)
• Good judgment when dealing with staff, emergency or security situations.