The role requires one to work on budgeting, financial planning, P&L forecasting for all the business units of the organization in the country.
• Work closely with the all the business units of the company to help build a financial plan
• Build financial and business related analysis and research
• Prepare consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyze trends for all the BU’s in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas
• Prepare and analyze the operating plans and forecasts for the BU
• Preparation of monthly / quarterly and yearly P&L and conducting analysis of the operating expenses
• Prepare and analyze P&L on monthly basis and provide suggestions for improvement
• Analyze various items of operating expenses and compare the same with budgets and previous year actual
• Support the BU on all the financial matters
A chartered accountant with 3 – 5 yrs of experience in financial planning and analysis having experience of working in reputed consumer companies. The incumbent should be a passionate and self driven individual with a business bent of mind. He should be capable of building business plans with a knack for number crunching. Desired Skills:
•Excellent communication and presentation skills are imperative
•Should be target driven and able to complete tasks in the given time frame
•Ability to formulate long term and short term business plans and strategy.
• Excellent knowledge of market and research driven individual
•Ability to identify future needs in the market and formulate plans in line with the needs.
• Should have a consultative approach rather then a tactical one