Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, Tax Return, GST, Account Payable, Bank Reconciliation, Tally, MIS
India's number 1 Music Instruments and Pro Audio eCommerce company, Bajaao.com is looking to hire a Senior Executive - Accounts & Finance to lead the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development of Musical Instruments, Services, and Digital Assets. The company is recognized as a leader in its field, with a very strong brand that is recognized country-wide. The company has over 100,000 fans on Facebook and is actively engaged with its customer base on social media. The company also has a rapidly growing audio consulting and events management business; and has grown at 100% each year over the last three years. We expect to continue this trajectory and grow profitably for the next several years before exploring options of public listing or other strategic options.
• Day to Day accounting
• GST Tax : Computation of GST Tax, arranging for payment and ensuring filing of Tax Return, including the application of Reverse Charge Mechanism
• Bank Correspondences : Corresponding with the Banks with regards to discrepancy in Bank reconciliation, Overdraft Facilities, Credit Card Schemes, other financing options for customers.
• TDS Returns : Ensure timely Payment of TDS, Filing of TDS Returns on Quarterly Basis and Quarterly Issue of TDS Certificates
• Maintain Ledger entries for sales and purchase transactions.
• Coordinate with Operations team for reconciliation i.e COD & Vendor payments
• Prepare payments & Transfers by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
• Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
• Update daily work in Tally.
• Maintain Debtor Auditing.
• Maintain Inward / Outward entries on a daily basis
• Maintain Receipt Note towards payment/non-payment of receivables.
• Maintain voucher entries and documentation.
• Maintain Invoices and Tax Receipts
As per industry standard