wrongly fig. ent 3b

Hem Raj   17 June 2019

Hem Raj

 19 points

| My Other Post

we have wrongly file 3b igst cgst and sgst. actul was cgst and sgst. in march 19. how ro rectify in may or june ret.

Aslam Mansury   17 June 2019

Aslam Mansury

 1 likes  55 points

View Profile | My Other Post

you can rectify in next month by reverse the itc in next month and claim igst

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »