I am having Office 2007 in XPSP2 with my system, several files my self created with "Password" protecttion, recently my OS & Office 2007 also re-installed,
when I am trying to open my word files *.docx , it is asking password, I am enterinmg correct password, it is saying wrong password, I know very well about my files password. when I am trying to open *.xlsx files, after hitting password , it is saying file was corrupted?
Please guide me , How to retrive my files and problem ?
did u try to open the file from other computers,i hope that will help u if ur password is correct..... next time don't do pasword protection to file ... use winzip to lock ur folder.
word2007 security is high. In excel we hav diff types of passwords like password to open and password to modify ... if such opyions r aslo in word u should better use password to modify than using password to protect.