Will it be good to do so ?

The CA I sought for articleship training says that I could register myself now but my office work will start 3 months later as he does not have seating capacity now.  Though it seems good that I'll get enough time for group 2 exams and i'll not miss my may 2015 attempt BUT again I'll be counted as dummy till I start my work....moreover i'm not sure if he'll save me a vacancy if I wish to register for nov 2015 . I'm confused  what step to take , please guide me.

Replies (4)

firstly fill form no. 103 and signed it from principle . than go for leave 0f 3 months

3 months are not much before gigantic 3.5 yrs articleship.., !!!!

 

Sit at home & study..., when he'll call, join and start work.~~~

Thanks, I needed some answer in my favour........I've already done that... )

just concentrate on group2

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details