Why dedicating a day for celebration

Sneha (Company Secretary) (1594 Points)

14 February 2014  

A day dedicated to love. Some people like, enjoy and celebrate these special days in their own way while some are of the view that why we name a day, isn’t love made for each and every day. My answer to this is yes certainly it is. But in our hectic life and busy schedule we hardly get time to stop and celebrate the presence of all the relations around us. These days gives us an opportunity to do so.

Frankly speaking how often we call up our friends and say you are special for me and your presence in my life makes it all the more happier. We hardly do that. How often we go to our parents and express our love towards them. When you remember last you sat and thought about how India got its freedom and what our freedom fighters did for our country. I can say 8 out of 10 remembers these things only on these special days.

Every special day has its own importance. The are there for a reason and the simple reason is to bring more joy and closeness in our lives. Its not that we don’t love our mate, family, friends or country. But we often fail to express it. The presence is always not enough. At times we need to express it. And my personal opinion is these special days gives us a chance to express it all. So why not welcome it and celebrate it. It’s a way to create the atmosphere of love and happiness around us. Stay Happy Stay Blessed.