ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wht is the action taken by icai on dummy articleship?

dream big live big (student) (190 Points)

29 January 2009  

Dear students who are doing articleship,

u people ever know that 75% of students who pass ca exam are doing dummy articleship...so ultimately who goes by icai rules are fools.......and we satisfy ourself saying that they will suffer in future.......

although institute knows about these things but has not any action....wake up......send emails to institute regarding this issue....i can assure u that some reply will be given by institute.

9 Replies

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....) (44614 Points)
Replied 29 January 2009

all

first of all if they or doing dummy articleship  y ur worrying of that, they will loose of experience and konwledge what u get from audit firm. forget what they will do think what u can do k..So dont worry of that and concentration of urs...all the best

1 Like

CA PRIKSHIT WADHWA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (339 Points)
Replied 29 January 2009

Mr. Bala, I think the people like u does not want that evil from our society should be curbed.  If Essaki wants to raise a voice against some wrong thing happening in our profession, we should support him instead of pulling his legs. And I would like to suggest sir, please remain busy in your work and let the people clean the evil points of our profession.

Originally posted by :balasubramanya

" all
first of all if they or doing dummy articleship? y ur worrying of that, they will loose of

Normal

false
false
false

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

experience and konwledge what u get from audit firm. forget what they will do think what u can do k..So dont worry of that and concentration of urs...all the best
"

Replied 29 January 2009

hello

I know its worng in our profession sir, but some people dont want to do dummy but in some cirumcstance in some financial problem or some family matter they want to take dummy, but any cost they want to clear ca, even i am aginst of taking dummy but keeping  this in mind told me not take much action..this was in my mind.sorry if made u people felt bad, so sorry sir..but what you say of my opnion sir...

Replied 29 January 2009

hello

essaki_6390

CA PRIKSHIT WADHWA

sorry for both of you, but my intention not to hurt you people, keeping some people problem i told you this way, so sorry.pls dont mind..even i am against for this..will supoort you people,,,i hope you accepted my apologies and thanks in advance

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7637 Points)
Replied 30 January 2009

icai wants proof if you have somthing post here then  we will se what can be done 

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7637 Points)
Replied 30 January 2009

i think you don't now the case in previous year a topper studentent was dissmissed by the ICAI -in allahabad--------a coaching institute is adverising the photo of that student -so that student was in lime light-that ca is bared from practice 

dream big live big (student) (190 Points)
Replied 01 February 2009

Dear professionals,

Iam against dummy articleship because they are the competition to myself, who is going by institute rules. they are the one who comes in to the passing percantage tag and we people who are doing hardwork gets a result known as failure.

Let me say one solution to this problem...... why dont the institute announce that the chartered's who give dummy articleship will be debarred from practice........or why dont the institute only allot the students the placements for articleship on merit basis the procedure there for engineering colleages.....although it is a difficult process i will have a long reaching benefit..........what u people say?

CA K Hemanth Kumar (CA) (24 Points)
Replied 25 July 2014

What Is the use Of Doing articleship in small firms No knowledge nothing but waste of time

Anand kumar mishra (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 01 July 2016

I am getting registered through direct entry, that's why I am required to undergo 9 months articleship before writing IPCC exam.I also have to take coaching for IPCC preparation.In this case how can I manage time for both coaching and articleship?I think in this case ,dummy is the only option for the period of coaching.I need some advise in such situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register