Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which type Bill Issue

subhagan sreerangam (6904 Points)

25 June 2019  
A Taxable person received Rent from others.He issued which type of bill or receipt to others.

 5 Replies

Dipesh Jha (PRACTICE ) (673 Points)
Replied 25 June 2019

The person should issue invoice...and if the person registered in GST then they should charge GST @ 18% .....😊

subhagan sreerangam (6904 Points)
Replied 25 June 2019

which type invoice B2B or Receipt Voucher.

Mayank Gadiya (585 Points)
Replied 25 June 2019

Proper tax invoice have to be issued. Receipt to be given only at the time of collection of advance.

setu shah (GST CONSULTING AND AUDIT)   (229 Points)
Replied 25 June 2019

Registred person issue Tax invoice,and collect Rent(Amount)

Dipankar Chakraborty (407 Points)
Replied 26 June 2019

Tax invoice will be issued.  Mention in descripttion "License Fees" (HSN - 9997) @ 18% GST. If both parties i.e rent receiver & rent giver registered then it will be B2B.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags