Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree Babu   23 July 2021

Which ITR should be file

one person is doing Job and have tds of share marker which IT should be filed

 3 Replies


bhargav (student)     24 July 2021

Itr 3 consider it as business income
1 Like
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     24 July 2021

ITR-3 need to be filed in case you have income from capital gain from share market and income from other sources.
1 Like

Sourav (Student)     24 July 2021

ITR 3 should be filed
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags