which is best industry training or regular articleship

Now I am in my final year of training. I am eligible to write my final in may 2011. I am having a doubt whether now can I prefer Industrial training or usual articleship. Actually I wanna to become a perfect CA. So dont know which side to opt for. Can you please help me regarding this?

Replies (3)

 Offcourse if u get Industrial training must go for that.....................Industrial training will give u lots of experience bcoz its a corporate world.............................if u r not from big4 then industrial training will be gud for u..........but u have to manage ur time while industrial training.....one of my frnd said u have to work more than 10 hrs daily while industrial training that means ur study will suffer...................but if u can manage my advice will b must go 4 dat......................

Frm my point of Viwe if u can manage ur time while industrial training.& ur study will nt be suffer den u can go for industry training

Thanks

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details