Which Head of Income

Elton Sukumar M (Certified Accounting Technician)   (734 Points)

11 July 2010  

A free lance pastor (church priest) income should be taxed under which head of income. He is not getting any fixed salary. There is no where employer and employee relationship He is receiving gifts form lay men. Should I charge under business and profession or Other Sources?