Which form is to be filled to show gift amount?

mayuri (n/a) (63 Points)

24 July 2013  


I have income from salary and FD interest. Last year i recived a cheque of Rs 43,000 as gift from my father. I generally fill ITR-1 but this time since i have to show this gift amount which ITR form should i need to download?