Which cpa review classed

Chartered Accountant

Hi All,

Now that I have decided to take up CPA US, I am pretty confused which classes to join.

I guess the choice is between Becker and Miles. Cost is less in Miles than Becker but then Becker is an older and has good experiencing in conducting these reviews. Another question is that is taking classed mandatory????.....bcos they all cost close to $2000......thats 1lac INR. What if I buy the materials and do self study. I am pretty confused bcos the cost savings are huge but then I dont know if attending the classes is really helpful.

I would really appreciate some guidance from the fellow members especially if someone has already done/doing CPA. Also suggest which one is a better class to join (if at all required)

Regards,

adutta

Total likes : 1 times

I'm a CPA and work a firm www.meicpa.com if you thinking save your money then you buy the materials but attending the classes is most important... any way I suggest you only follow reputable authors book.

Total likes : 1 times

Chartered Accountant

Originally posted by : Aniruddha Dutta

Hi All,

Now that I have decided to take up CPA US, I am pretty confused which classes to join.

I guess the choice is between Becker and Miles. Cost is less in Miles than Becker but then Becker is an older and has good experiencing in conducting these reviews. Another question is that is taking classed mandatory????.....bcos they all cost close to $2000......thats 1lac INR. What if I buy the materials and do self study. I am pretty confused bcos the cost savings are huge but then I dont know if attending the classes is really helpful.

I would really appreciate some guidance from the fellow members especially if someone has already done/doing CPA. Also suggest which one is a better class to join (if at all required)

Regards,

adutta

Hi Guys,

Would really appreciate some review of the CPA classes in Bangalore and some word of advice from the CPA qualified/students in Bangalore

Regards,

adutta

Chartered Accountant

Originally posted by : Aniruddha Dutta

Hi All,

Regards,

adutta

Hi Guys,

Would really appreciate some review of the CPA classes in Bangalore and some word of advice from the CPA qualified/students in Bangalore

Regards,

adutta

Orbit Institutes Pvt. Ltd. represents international institutions and offers programs for Accounting and Finance designations such as US CPA, USA CFA, CMA, CIA and IFRS. Orbit Institutes is the Sole Representative of Becker Professional Education USA in India and offers the Diploma in IFRS in conjunction with ATC International UK. Since its inception in 1997, Orbit Institutes has extended its presence to over 12 major cities in India. Orbit Institutes also provides training to leading corporates on IFRS, US GAAP, SOX Compliance and Financial Statement Analysis. For more information, visit www.orbitinstitutes.com

Accountant

There are a bunch of different options out there for you. I think it depends on your current knowledge and learning style. Each course is slightly different, so it might be a good idea to examine each before you make a decision. Many of the companies offer free trials. I would highly recommend using one of those. Here's a website that reviews top CPA review courses. It gives some interesting insights into each course.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU