Whether Auditing Coaching Required

Anupam (NA) (148 Points)

28 October 2010  

To decide whether coaching for Auditing is required or not, in my view the following questions would provide help:

1. Do we know the way out, if we do not remember SA number or its title;
  2. Are we able to answer the questions on professional ethics in a professional way or we just think that we have answered it correctly or we are not able to decide 'how' we have answered but are able to decide as to 'what' we have answered;
  3. Do we know why despite being writing correct answers "from our end", we are not able to score even decent marks (luck being not considered here);
  4. Do we know the hierarchy of answering the questions in examination so as to save time as well as go at least up to the benchmark;
  5. Are we able to cover every SA at the revision day before the paper;
  6. Do we know the approach of examiner while he checks the paper;
  7. Lastly, are we able to make a suitable choice of words while answering the question (that is are able to present the correct answer or just we write the correct answer). Saying yes or no is easy, saying true or false is easy, but saying all this assertively requires an approach. Do we have that approach

If maximum of the above result in NO.....then in my view coaching is required.......I experienced it and concluded what I have written here...............