Where to do Articleship???

I 'am getting an opportunity to do articleship in a big and re-known firm of Delhi but they have very rigorous working hrs and they will be giving 3 months holidays in the end as preparation leave for finals.Moreover I m from Lucknow so I have to do daily chores of work myself in Delhi which will further hampers my studies .But the exposure and experience which i will get their I wont get it here in Lucknow.

Should I go for it or not?

Replies (4)

yes u should definitely go for it.........this is the only time to struggle... give no second thought and go for it

go for the opportunity if you want to learn seriously

Do you articleship with the big firm. its worth the efforts and would help in more ways than you can imagine.

go for the opportunity if you want to learn seriously

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details