What to do after articleship ?

I want to know what my friends who have completed their training are doing right now or planning to do ??

Need suggestions from experts from here what should  we should after completing our articleship.

My training has completed two months before and now I m enjoying and chilling.

But I cant do this for a long time as my career part.

Waiting for my PCC May attempt result and I know after that I have to give time to my finals. 

But it not seems enough- sitting at home, taking tuitions and prepare.

Replies (2)

you can join CS course

and for better exposure you can join good firms

 but CA FINAL STUDIES SHOULD BE YOUR PREFERENCE

during this period you have to try to read somthing new which related to final you can also read the article on CCI because all this practice is helpful to you while you are appearing afinal attempt

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details