What to do?

@AKASH GARG (#learning to excel#)     28 May 2019

@AKASH GARG
#learning to excel# 
 22 likes  563 points

| My Other Post

I am 29 and restarting my ca finals after a long gap.

I have left job from a BPO and have an offer to join a law firm(5 day working with 8hrs ).

I do not have much knowledge due to big amount of gap and has gone under health issues.

What shall I do ?
Complete my studies at first because mostly its impossible to study alongwith job.

Also results are always unpredictable.

I am not sure about what decision should be made at this point of time.

Please guide and ask me something which would help me to arrive at decision.

I am just like a novice in CA now.

avater

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn)     28 May 2019

CA Suraj Lakhotia
IndigoLearn 
 448 likes  4879 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You must ask yourself why do you want to complete CA? Is it your passion or you just think it is a degree? 

avater

@AKASH GARG (#learning to excel#)     28 May 2019

@AKASH GARG
#learning to excel# 
 22 likes  563 points

I am capable to complete CA. I never got reality check. I don't know beyond exams. All I know is I have to complete CA and switch to city like Ahmedabad, Surat or Bangalore. CA is not my passion but I am good enough to achieve it. I want to live rest of my life on my own terms. I have a friend who is ready to set CA firm as partner. I am also interested to know about share market trading. I want a good work life balance for myself so I can give time to some hobby as well. For me its like my 2nd innings of life at 29. Means a lot to me. I hope I have conveyed myself well. Ab aap mujhe guide kijiye please. Like a brother if possible.

avater

Ashvay Jogani   29 May 2019

Ashvay Jogani

5 points

I would suggest you join the law firm and then take leave from there for your exams. This way you can secure a job also and continue with your studies.

avater

@AKASH GARG (#learning to excel#)     29 May 2019

@AKASH GARG
#learning to excel# 
 22 likes  563 points

I have already bought the books and organising myself to study. Its all about the gap and results which makes me feel worried. After a year I have to do something to give me and my family a better life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here