What to do??

I given 5 time ca final exam but not clear a single group.what should I do. Study or Job in CA Firm
Replies (5)

Try and Try untill you succeed. CA Exam is 99% luck and 1% hard work.

I also tried four times but not cleared any group
should I continue with it or not.
Try again with clarity in thoughts and conceptual clarity about every subject
Originally posted by : Nitin Bhuta
Try and Try untill you succeed. CA Exam is 99% luck and 1% hard work.

Though little overrated, but trally true.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details