The examination dates are out. No mention has yet been made about conversion for P.E II students. One notification was expected on monday regarding the same but none so far have been posted on the net. Somebody plz help!!
Regards
The examination dates are out. No mention has yet been made about conversion for P.E II students. One notification was expected on monday regarding the same but none so far have been posted on the net. Somebody plz help!!
Regards
yaar what is this...... kya hoga hum PE2 walo ka
Hi Friend,
No notification regarding transition scheme for PE-II (graduation) students yet have been notified.
when will be the PE-ii results will be published?
results will come by aug 28 , pe-2 people can convert to ipcc and can take the exam on may 2010...just go to near icai to collect mroe information....
Hi frnds
Now this is the funda for me!! I have cleared group II in P.E 2. Now spps i shift to IPCC I should be able to write exams in Nov 2009 na? The 9 month period is only for those who havn't attempted any inter level exams earlier prior to the transition. By the way I have come through the P.E 1 route. Whats in store for us?
I have an update frnds...
From sources in Chennai it is learned that a notice is on its way and should be available on the site in a span of 2-3 days!! The transition scheme has not yet been finalised for P.E II.
Hi Friends..........
Plz koi toh PE2 kay barey may batah deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....
thanks..hope it comes before 31st July... by thway suppose I convert to PCC now by submitting only the PCC conversion form....DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT FORM 102 & 103...BCZ it will tk time for me to search for an auditor ...thats why...... & i dont want to waste time by searching for auditor..I will do it after nov09 exams...can i do that...???pls REPLY
The last date for PCC conversion is over I guess. It was June 30th na?
notification is not yet out ........ i think in 2-3 days more time
Total Connfusion !!!
what happen to peii students, after this result. since i have also given the peii exam for 1st group. i have cleared 2nd group.please guide anybody
so I am converting to IPCC..since no notification has cum out reg. PE-II students by icai...and last date of IPCC reg. is nearing(31st JULY)..ok..I am a PE-ii student from the PE-I stream...
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants
Kottayam
B.Com
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals