Easy Office
LCI Learning

what are interest rates for late payment of TDS

Page no : 2

Suryadevara Kalyan (84 Points)
Replied 02 August 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" What are Interest rates for the Late Payment of TDS on Salaries & Rents Please send me mail to calculate my office salries and rents for the month of May, June & July mOnths "

vijay (student) (0 Points)
Replied 11 August 2008

Originally posted by :Deepa
" what is the interest rate if due to insufficant funds we failed pay TDS ammount on time.
plz xplain me thorugh exmaple. if TDS amt which is pending is 20000/- then......
"

(Guest)

Thanks for updation for all of you.

Ashish Barthwal (Article) (137 Points)
Replied 27 September 2008

Interst on non deposit and non payment of tds 18 % p.a, Section 201. of Income TAx act

(Guest)
" what is the interest rate if due to insufficant funds we failed pay TDS ammount on time.
plz xplain me thorugh exmaple. if TDS amt which is pending is 20000/- then......
"

PRAHLAD CHANDAK (Asst. Manager ( Finance & Accounts))   (25 Points)
Replied 04 October 2008

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please let me know the rate on late payment of TDS.

Regards

PRAHLAD

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" What are Interest rates for the Late Payment of TDS on Salaries & Rents Please send me mail to calculate my office salries and rents for the month of May, June & July mOnths "

(Guest)
"

(Guest)

what is the interest rate if due to tds amount,we failed pay TDS ammount on time?

rajesh (SERVICE) (35 Points)
Replied 07 November 2008

"

(Guest)
"

kamlesh Devkar (software) (20 Points)
Replied 11 November 2008

"

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

What are Interest and penalty rates for the Late Payment of TDS on Salaries,Contractors,Professional Charges & Rents Please send me mail.for example if i deduct TDS amount from 20000/-(94C)  on 05-06-08 but i didn't pay tds amount to income tax department,if i will pay on 30.11.08.so how much i will pay interest or penalty on 20000/-

Thanks & Regards,

Raju Akula

(Guest)

Thanks to all of you.

Sandeep (Chartered Accountant) (60 Points)
Replied 19 November 2008

1% pm or part of the month. Even if the delay is for 1 day, treat it as one full month and then apply 1% rate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: